Tazooka

I joined recently and made a few posts already, but figured I'd also make a greeting post.

I'm Taz and I have played Kerbal Space Program since the early beginning, either in 2011 (as I remember the demo where the Mun was missing) or 2012 (where I have an invoice for buying the game).

I've played hundreds of hours on KSP 1, where most of them were before it was added on Steam.

I also have KSP 2, which I was looking forward to since the first announcement in 2019, but I haven't played it much because of its current state. This will hopefully change once the update with the fixes rolls out!

-----

If you're familiar with the game "Raft" and joined the Official Discord, I am one of the moderators there (since 2018)!

Hello and see you around the forum!

Hi Taz! Welcome.

I'm sure your long experience with KSP1 will be useful around here... there will be more folk joining who perhaps have not played KSP1 and are getting to grips with the finer points for the first time.

On 3/6/2023 at 4:15 AM, Tazooka said:

I joined recently and made a few posts already, but figured I'd also make a greeting post.

I'm Taz and I have played Kerbal Space Program since the early beginning, either in 2011 (as I remember the demo where the Mun was missing) or 2012 (where I have an invoice for buying the game).

I've played hundreds of hours on KSP 1, where most of them were before it was added on Steam.

I also have KSP 2, which I was looking forward to since the first announcement in 2019, but I haven't played it much because of its current state. This will hopefully change once the update with the fixes rolls out!

-----

If you're familiar with the game "Raft" and joined the Official Discord, I am one of the moderators there (since 2018)!

Hello and see you around the forum!

Welcome to our humble forums :)

"when the moon was missing" lol, wow that reminds of some real life legend (can't remember where from) about a time when people were around before the moon showed up. Welcome! I've only been at KSP for about six years, and a loooong time lurker here, but also recently decided to join.

Edited by KlunkWorks
spelling