An Asthetic: NASAWave

AstroWolfie

Well, I have a proposition for you guys. 

an asthetic

one thats actually cool (from a certain point of view)

behold: NASAWAVE (I used Bing Image Generator)

visual asthetics:

Spoiler

a nasa/spaceflight themed asthetic, with utilitarian outfits that are mostly white and gray, with blue/red/yellow accents, mission patches, and common household items with protective corners and are fairly simplistic, yet practical. create an outfit based on this aesthetics's outfit choice. Image 1 of 4

a nasa themed asthetic, with utilitarian spacesuits that are mostly white, with blue/red/yellow accents, mission patches, and equipment with protective corners and simple locks.. Image 2 of 4

a nasa/spaceflight themed asthetic, with utilitarian outfits that are mostly white and gray, with blue/red/yellow accents, mission patches, and common household items with protective corners and are fairly simplistic, yet practical. Velcro is present on objects, and. Please create a realistic photo of a room in a house, with said aesthetic, as the decoration and furniture.. Image 4 of 4

a nasa themed asthetic, with utilitarian spacesuits that are mostly white, with blue/red/yellow accents, mission patches, and equipment with protective corners and simple locks. Please create a photo of some astronauts on the surface of a planet, wearing said spacesuits, with a utilitarian rectangular bipedal robot companion, moving said equipment on a cart. . Image 3 of 4

Now, that's the visual style, and as this is an aesthetic with the -wave suffix, it needs music. 

here's the starting list:

Spoiler

Give me some more songs and parts of this style!

Thanks!

You’re apparently not the first person to think of this:

I personally think this more synthwave-Sovietwave mix is more fitting to NASAwave. NASA themselves have also created NASAwave music with all of their little films showcasing the Artemis Program. This song in particular comes to mind:

Sorry to double post, but with aesthetics you don't have to use procedural image generators. You can just look up old vintage NASA promotional posters during the Space Race. There are plenty to find.

Geminicutaway.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=a348a090b6eb51cb0dbea0e1f16e8fa271279f292e2f2b5ef2f3eb54d2adb878&ipo=images il_1140xN.1383918966_h49a.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=c5da7855ec086128c24bdb6e29846ac2d786add1e59f967971c471e61476fb35&ipo=images

merc.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=3d9aef4c9f3df5ae0a257f4074024b43a03be3dc6f4c601e76b3b72eb401c837&ipo=images

Stuff like this. I feel NASAWave would be very similar in its whole general vibe to Sovietwave but more American, and really exclusively covering feelings of retrofuturism.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2023 at 4:28 AM, BA-Forums said:

I have a submission for doorways: doorways look like hatches. YBdvS.jpg

but this isn't a hatch though, it's a thermal cover for an ACBM, the hatch is still square
1024px-Location_of_CBM_hatch_while_berth
granted quest does have a circular airlock hatch, but it's not these

it's this
1280px-Gateway_to_nowhere_-_Pforte_zum_N

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.