Build a Sentence... One Word at a Time!

Kimera Industries

Tron knew Crom

———

Spoiler

The cavemen sentence was originally ended with a full stop with our new sentence starting with Tron. Just wanting to make sure we are all on the same page as prior to this post looks visually as a slight miscommunication so, here we are setting clear the record. Happy sentence making!

Edited by AlamoVampire

Problem. We have a contradiction in place. My post just ahead of @ColdJ has the word digitally without a declared end to the sentence. The post after mine has dead with a full stop and kevin as next starter. I request @Kimera Industries step in and resolve this as this is his thread. Until then i recommend we pause.

after posting this the forums timestamps indicate my sentence: “Tron knew Crom was digitally” to be still technically the current iteration. Still seeking @Kimera Industries weigh in before we continue this.

Edited by AlamoVampire

Just now, AlamoVampire said:

Problem. We have a contradiction in place. My post just ahead of @ColdJ has the word digitally without a declared end to the sentence. The post after mine has dead with a full stop and no new word added. I request @Kimera Industries step in and resolve this as this is his thread. Until then i recommend we pause.

Actually it has the word "Kevin". You accidentally ninja'd me and I had to adjust.

New:

Kevin

@ColdJ my timestamp of 2315 was still 2 minutes ahead of your post, but it looks to be edited into a working conclusion. If youre good with it im willing to roll with it and see what we all do to Kevin. Just hope the Wet Bandits are ready. That said:

Kevin fed

———

1 minute ago, AlamoVampire said:

@ColdJ my timestamp of 2315 was still 2 minutes ahead of your post, but it looks to be edited into a working conclusion. If youre good with it im willing to roll with it and see what we all do to Kevin. Just hope the Wet Bandits are ready. That said:

Spoiler

I am fine with it.

Kevin fed data