Some Improvements on the Way

1 minute ago, Bej Kerman said:

The burden of evidence is on you, and as much as I agree with your stance I can't stand it when people tell someone to use Discord's *************************************************** search engine instead of taking the five seconds to upload the relevant evidence to Imgur and embed it.

I think I found the one they're talking about, from May 17:

5qCtOPL.png

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

The burden of evidence is on you, and as much as I agree with your stance I can't stand it when people tell someone to use Discord's *************************************************** search engine instead of taking the five seconds to upload the relevant evidence to Imgur and embed it.

Edit: Quoted the wrong person here. SORRY! Bej is reinforcing by argument

Edited by calabus2

2 minutes ago, calabus2 said:

Why would it be on me to prove you right? You made the claim. Back it up or shut up.

Bej was agreeing with you, stating it was on Mech to provide proof instead of defaulting to telling you to search Discord.

1 minute ago, Scarecrow71 said:

Bej was agreeing with you, stating it was on Mech to provide proof instead of defaulting to telling you to search Discord.

Yep i quoted the wrong person. Thanks for pointing it out.

43 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

Cool, don’t care. 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, MechBFP said:

Cool, don’t care. 

Then I fail to see why whoever you're arguing against should care about what you are saying if you don't.

Edited by Bej Kerman

Just now, Bej Kerman said:

Then I fail to see why whoever is arguing should care about what you are saying if you don't.

Correct, I don’t care if they do or don’t. 

We will see in the fullness of time whether improvements are indeed forthcoming but in the mean time this thread has devolved into a repetition of arguments already taking place elsewhere on the forum. Time to move on.