NuclearWarfare

Testing a nuclear craft by sending a crew to Minmus:

screenshot197.png

screenshot199.png

Bill posing while on EVA:

screenshot203.png

We have lots of fuel, I get cocky:

screenshot211.png

I throttle up too late. We'll survive but barely.

screenshot215.png

All seems lost for the crew of the "Hope"

Only days worth of snacks

Not the month we need, nope

Suggestions are thrown around,

by Kerbals every shade of green

The Krussians joke and mock,

suggesting a trampoline

When out of the blue,

Kerlon Musk tweeted,

"Don't worry I got this

-No trampoline needed"

screenshot216.png

screenshot219.png

screenshot238.png

screenshot242.png

screenshot247.png

Bill heading over to the lander

screenshot248.png

mmmm I love RPM

screenshot252.png

Kerbin and the Mun:

screenshot257.png

Kerbin and the Mun:

screenshot259.png

Some sort of planetary alignment!

screenshot263.png

****. Craft is out of fuel before our PE could intersect the atmo.

screenshot271.png

"Don't worry, I've seen Gravity before!"

screenshot276.png

Accidentally we eject our service module. We're out of electricity. We can't deploy our chutes without it.

screenshot278.png

In a moment that I was too scared to take a screenshot, Bill EVA's during descent and manually deploys the chute!

screenshot280.png

Hooray we can breathe now!

screenshot284.png

Bonus shot of Eve and Gilly from the spacecraft:

monitor2014-05-21_16-40-20_4294624138_62.png

Testing a nuclear craft by sending a crew to Minmus:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56154768/KSP%2023.5/screenshot197.png

2 quickies:

1. Don't you mean testing a nuclear Minmus? That looks like that thing Homer Simpson gets stuck to his shirt in the opening credits.
  2. Imgur. Learn it. Love it. Live it. Or at least use [noparse]:)
[/noparse] tags

2 quickies:

1. Don't you mean testing a nuclear Minmus? That looks like that thing Homer Simpson gets stuck to his shirt in the opening credits.
  2. Imgur. Learn it. Love it. Live it. Or at least use [noparse]:)
[/noparse] tags

1. Haha.

2. No. This is the pictures thread.

It's a picture thread, so please have your arguments in the right place, in private. Or build the message in orbit and post the pictures cause that would just be awesome.

KoAu6fL.jpg

This is what I imagine the Space Lounge subforum to look like. Kerbonauts are stored there in zero G environment for the longest possible preservation time.

NKI4yJs.jpg

Aaaaand, a weird bug. This might be the end of Pandyssia Space Exploration's short career. It only happens on that particular spacecraft. Controls don't respond, the HUD flickers, the engines run without generating any thrust or consuming fuel. It also happened to the deployable probes. Scientists say that radiation from Eve may cause unexpected interference. There are theories about physic laws breaking down... and also of cable-chewing dwarves.

It's a picture thread, so please have your arguments in the right place, in private. Or build the message in orbit and post the pictures cause that would just be awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/KoAu6fL.jpg

This is what I imagine the Space Lounge subforum to look like. Kerbonauts are stored there in zero G environment for the longest possible preservation time.

http://i.imgur.com/NKI4yJs.jpg

Aaaaand, a weird bug. This might be the end of Pandyssia Space Exploration's short career. It only happens on that particular spacecraft. Controls don't respond, the HUD flickers, the engines run without generating any thrust or consuming fuel. It also happened to the deployable probes. Scientists say that radiation from Eve may cause unexpected interference. There are theories about physic laws breaking down... and also of cable-chewing dwarves.

Just letting you know I've taken the liberty of merging this thread into our main screenshot showcase. Carry on :)

You can barely see it here, but that's the Orbital Insertion Stage for my space station's new Attitude Control, Instrumentation, and Communications Augmentation Module, or ACICAM for short.

FcYVZ4K.png

The freshly-installed ACICAM. It holds all of the sensors in the stock game, some communications systems, and a Mechjeb 2.0 Module for attitude control. Jeb is visually inspecting it for any damage, in case it sustained any when moving one of the core's docking extensions.

OXUUhPo.png

The whole space station at sunset. This game is beautiful, and being able to run it on max render quality, full texture resolution, and 4x antialiasing with a mere GeForce GT 630 is darn impressive!

rHbHpyK.png

Watching the sunrise below the station from the cupola. Pretty cool.

CPYCiru.png

Edited by OrbitusII