Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

^Check the discussion in the Dealy Reentry thread, there have been some problems with balancing and we're recommended to manually change the settings.

Hm, I didn't knew there were issues with DRE. I screamed with 6 km/s through the atmosphere (down to 20 km above the surface) and thought that was the cause ... !

Hahaha, well, with that kind of speed it is quite possible you would probably have fried them anyway :P

But it might be worth checking what difference (if any) changed settings would make for your crew if you still have a quicksave.

Jebediah decided his friends spent too much time cooked up in that astronaut complex, and so a holiday to the North Pole was organised. He told the engineers to convert an existing SSTO Cargo SpacePlane into a passenger jet, gathered the lucky 13 Kerbals that the jet could carry, and set off for the ice caps. A mere 20 minutes elapsed before touchdown, and shortly after, a celebratory photo was organised.

http://i.imgur.com/fNPkZLq.jpg