[0.90] Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - 0.19.3

sirkut

so is it working on KSP 0.24/x64? I don't want to update my game until I can use all my current mods.

Some are saying it works others are saying it isnt(no log file to show). I am going to update the package anyway due to TweakScale and kspapiextensions. Hopefully both have been updated and I will roll out a new one.

Pity that it is always mods that add the most functionality to the game having problems after updates, but this seems to be inevitable in such cases. The deeper the digging the bigger the Balrog. :P

(working in 0.35.5)

Where did you get this!?

scnr :)

Pity that it is always mods that add the most functionality to the game having problems after updates, but this seems to be inevitable in such cases. The deeper the digging the bigger the Balrog. :P

Where did you get this!?

scnr :)

Slingshot around Kerbol for timetravel. :P

Anyway, of course I meant 0.23.5. :blush:

Some are saying it works others are saying it isnt(no log file to show). I am going to update the package anyway due to TweakScale and kspapiextensions. Hopefully both have been updated and I will roll out a new one.

Sadly TweakScale is also dependent on KSPAPIExtentions, which I've not gotten to work on my computer (even the 0.24 alpha version). So for now we play the waiting game.

As I haven't been able to get the game running with KSPAPIExtensions, I don't rightly know what problems TweakScale might have. I hope a simple recompile just makes everything work, but I'm much to pessimistic to actually expect it to. :P

KAE gives me a silent crash on the loading screen:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at UrlDir+.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameDatabase+.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Not exactly helpful.

As I haven't been able to get the game running with KSPAPIExtensions, I don't rightly know what problems TweakScale might have. I hope a simple recompile just makes everything work, but I'm much to pessimistic to actually expect it to. :P

KAE gives me a silent crash on the loading screen:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at UrlDir+.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameDatabase+.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Not exactly helpful.

Strange. I'm waiting for my download to finished. It failed last night so it's back to round 2. 40k/s this is going to take a while...

Ok gang. Curse and Mediafire links updated. No change to source, github link will be done later. Took 19 minutes to upload the file to curse. Wow my internet is slow. Go forth and build some awesome stuff.

Ok gang. Curse and Mediafire links updated. No change to source, github link will be done later. Took 19 minutes to upload the file to curse. Wow my internet is slow. Go forth and build some awesome stuff.

Thank you! :sticktongue:

Edited by Kamuchi
Can`t spell for sh!t

I repeat: Yeeeeeeeeeeees!