Things that NASA never said at a press conference.

FlamedSteak

1 hour ago, munlander1 said:

Fatally killing

As opposed to non-fatal killings?

"A spent stage fell on the VAB and knocked it down."

"Acting administrator Lightfoot called another emergency press conference today-- the third this week." (Props if you get the reference.)

"The Space Shuttle was cancelled because we couldn't afford to keep throwing paper maché spaceships at the sky. We have found no weakness."

Edited by 0111narwhalz

"we did land on the moon, and they came back to the CM safely, but on our way out...that's where the problems started, our periapsis collided with the moon, killing our astronauts"

this happened after I docked for the first time, I was sad, but then I saw the explosions, everyone loves explosions!

"After the parachute deployed when the engines ignited, we reverted back to launch and reprogrammed the staging sequence, after which we had a successful mission. However, the next time we launched this model of rocket, we forgot to change the staging in the VAB. So this time we reverted back to the VAB and fixed it permanently."

"We, with absolute certainty, deny all accusations that one of our contractors has been stealing above-ground pools and converting them into fuel tanks."

"We fully back our competitive bid system. We deny the accusation that we selected our stock of thermometers because they had more wires attached to them than their competitors."