How long have you been playing kerbal space program for?

FlamingPotatoes

When did you start?  

1. 1. When did you start?

• after 0.20
    • 0.16-0.20
    • 0.13-0.15
    • 0.10-0.13
    • before 0.10

0.17, shortly before the 0.18 update came out... So I've been playing almost one year now.

Wow. I joined the same time as you, and I have managed to land on Gilly and Duna. You have landed on every planet, founded a colony on Laythe, and returned from Eve... I feel incompetent :blush:

Got bit by the bug after watching kurtjmac. No regrets, but so many dead kerbals..

and funny you mention it. A co-worker told me this game was for me (he was very right), so the first thing I did was go to youTube, and found kurtjmac's first KSP video. It was hilarious, and I was hooked.

Edited by roosterr

'Bout a year ago, don't remember which version though. I definitely didn't know ANYTHING about rocket science, since I just kept burning towards the moon mindlessly and cried with the failure. It took me several weeks until I found out that you could make orbits and in order to get to places, you have to use them.

Needless to say, it was a really fun experience and I learned A LOT in the following months about space. Hell, I even abandoned my religion seeing how pointless it is and became an atheist.

Edited by AntonioAJC

0.18, from memory a few weeks before 0.19 came out.

I found out about from a friend who posted his first Mun landing on a forum, I'd wanted a game like this for a long time so I had it downloaded within about 30 minutes of seeing that post. Best $30 I've ever spent.

Started playing version .12, bought game right after .13 came out asI was convinced it was a keeper and figured I would should pay the $10 then instead of waiting and paying more later. Have to say it was the most bang for the buck gaming wise I have ever gotten.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.