[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

For the hinges, r4m0n made his universal hinge part for Damnyoujapan so I figured it wasn\'t needed from me anymore.

Noooo! I like those parts and all, but they are huge and clunky, and impossible to use on probes. Please don\'t abandon yours, even if you just release your models to work with r4m0n\'s plugin, it would fit into my craft far better than damnyoujapan\'s models. Even a smaller 'Rotatron' would be incredible.

This pack is missing one thing: purpose-built equipment for manned Mun landings. After BACE v1 was put down, I have to rely on bulky fuel tanks and probe parts to get me down.

I have them on my USB key.... wait, i lost my USB key :x

If i find it, i\'ll ask Nova before

I got it! Im gonna ask Nova before i attach but if it gets approved the DL will be here.

Finally! Thanks Nova!

Edit: What controls to use for the solar panels? The part.cfg doesn\'t help. Also, the fuel tanks seem to not function for me with the BACE fuel tanks given! Thank you!

Finally! Thanks Nova!

Edit: What controls to use for the solar panels? The part.cfg doesn\'t help. Also, the fuel tanks seem to not function for me with the BACE fuel tanks given! Thank you!

Oops, that fuel tank shouldn\'t be in there.

Solar panels activate when you activate the stage. The legs extend and retract with the RCS translate forward/backward keys (only if the RCS itself is off)

I don\'t think the solar panels work as intended, Nova. They don\'t stay unfolded when the vessel is unloaded and reloaded (such as when resuming a saved game). When the vessel is loaded they start out in the folded position and immediately start unfolding.

IMO the Probodyne panels controlled by their own button work better. At least they stay up across multiple sessions.

This is consistent with the landing rockets used by space probes and upper stages of some rockets. They can only be ignited once, but they are liquid fueled, so not all propellant needs to be used and 'custom' flightpaths can be obtained.