Component Space Shuttle - dev thread [IMG heavy!]

On hold till at least 5th, possibly until october. Sorry about that, RL is just too hectic. Also, I'm finishing up BobCat's stuff first. Be patient.

You need the latter, but the former is only used in the "new" booster. It's included, but BobCat's SRB is preferred instead, and it doesn't use Smokescreen.

Each of the dependencies is there for a reason. I'll be removing ModuleRCSFX, but that's all. Real Chutes and Romfarer are not required for the basic parts, but if you want to use the .craft files, then you're out of luck. RealChute is required for the braking parachute, Romfarer for the arm. SSE, ETC and FS are fundamental for the Shuttle's flight model. The dependency list is long, but you should blame squad for not implementing something like this on their end (particularly ETC and gimbal-based roll control).

I'm not sure if this problem is normal but when i come for a landing through the atmosphere with FAR my shuttle freaks out and eventually crashes into the ground, but if i come in for a landing without FAR my shuttle doesn't freak out but the camera will start to move away from the shuttle and screw everything else up

Why don't you delete FAR, it's not like everything has to be realistic. To make Kerbal Space Program realistic, all you need is Real Solar System, FASA, and Environmental Visual Enhancments Builder Co Clouds.