Component Space Shuttle - dev thread [IMG heavy!]

That's right, it is possible, with the source files. Without those I need to try and use the .mu files to create a model that can be edited on blender. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't, it depends on the part. Hopefully Cepheus is able to find the source files and I'd be happy to fix it. Without them though progress is going to be VERY slow and I may need to even redo some parts from scratch if they can't be imported into blender.

Why don't you use the new model that is being made. I can provide the corrected sounds and then rework it from there?

Wake up guys, the body has not frozen and you are already discussing who will be the father of the child? PS: This mod still works in 0.90, just update the FS.

Cepheus has handed the job of developing this mod, in Dragon01's absence, over to raidernick. It's already a done deal.

I contacting people? Where did you read that? Google Translator makes a lot of mess... I said Jovzin which is/was doing other models contacted Dragon, you understand?

And the MU files, you will reuse the Cepheus? For the Dragon was not modeler, but there seems to be edition in MU's.

Sorry about this, based on your last post it sounded like you were contacting people. I already contacted Jovzin.

Also I just want to put this out there. I had nothing to do with Dragon01's ban, I don't know exactly why it happened as I wasn't involved in any way. The reason I am taking this over so quickly is that the lack of development is holding up some of my other projects are are going to rely on this as a launcher and I need it in working condition as soon as possible. I want to put this out there so it hopefully ends the hostility I seem to be receiving regarding this.

Ok so obviously the dragon situation has alot of people flustered and confused. So raidernick seems to have cleared up a few things and hopefully we can just move forward now. I think everyone feel a little put out and lost because Dragon was maintaining historic mods. However it seems the silver lining is bobcat came back for a second to mention he might update his major part packs. This mod now has an abundance of people working on it. So let's just forget Dragon and focus on getting this thread back on track. So let's be nice, move and talk about the mod.

My questions just for final clarity, will the next update include Jozins new model? Who is officially taking over the maintenance of this mod? Whoever is doing so should request to have this one closed and start a new thread. Will the current features remain the same I really like switching the textures and names of the tank and the names of the ships? Is this mod starting from scratch or are you guys working with what currently here? Anyway I'm sorry if I seem redundant but just for the sake of clarity and the ability to point to a specific post for answers is the only reason I am doing this.

Doesn't everyone just want a nice usable mod here? We should be united in that front rather than trying to work against it. I am sorry he was banned and appreciate the work he has done thus far.
The mod is usable, just use the FS fix the Snjo. What I see here is a bunch of people rushed to take the post of the Dragon, only that.
Ok so obviously the dragon situation has alot of people flustered and confused. So raidernick seems to have cleared up a few things and hopefully we can just move forward now. I think everyone feel a little put out and lost because Dragon was maintaining historic mods. However it seems the silver lining is bobcat came back for a second to mention he might update his major part packs. This mod now has an abundance of people working on it. So let's just forget Dragon...
LoL... Who was the front of the mod? If it works reasonably well so far because not wait Dragon? I do not understand this race. But I agree with your other arguments. If the whole community agrees to remove CSS of the hand of the Dragon well, without it at least be able to respond, to establish a new topic with a new owner and may we go forward. In my opinion, this is wrong and premature.

raidernick , The issue is not intellectual works or terms of ownership. Let me give an example: If I do not want the car XYZ and give it to a person, it is not because this person traveled to Hawaii I will in her garage, picked car back and give it to someone else. In legal terms can even be fair, especially if the vehicle is still in my name, but morally it is not. If you think correct pick a work in progress by someone else, and not even talk to her, okay. I will not discuss this else matter.

The mod is usable, just use the FS fix the Snjo. What I see here is a bunch of people rushed to take the post of the Dragon, only that.

LoL... Who was the front of the mod? If it works reasonably well so far because not wait Dragon? I do not understand this race. But I agree with your other arguments. If the whole community agrees to remove CSS of the hand of the Dragon well, without it at least be able to respond, to establish a new topic with a new owner and may we go forward. In my opinion, this is wrong and premature.

Listen this will be my last post on the matter. No one can talk about Dragons ban however most likely the ban is in the area of two months. That is far too long to wait. No one is saying Dragon can't work on this if he chooses to comeback. However if you look back at Dragons statement through Kasper he said he was no longer going to update the mods on these forums and he MIGHT work on them somewhere else. That is not acceptable for people who rely on and love this and other mods. So the rush isnt because people want to steal the work away from Dragon, it's to ensure this gets fixed and updated for .90 soon. Especially since it was seemingly so close to proper completion. So there should be no hostility. Dragon made his intentions clear and the good people of the forums responded. Thanks to raidernick for making sure this mod just doesn't die again. So please please please everyone no more dragon talk. He made his choices and I would like to think that the moderators wouldnt ban someone for trivial reasons. So before we jump to defend Dragon because we like his mods lets just remember that he was banned for a reason or multiple reasons.

Yes the answer to both of those is yes so I don't know why people are complaining? I guess some people just want to regress instead of progress.:huh:

Still trying to work out a compromise on how to proceed as soon as I know something I will let you know.

Understood. I will be on stand by.

I saw a lot of people criticizing me there after I warned that not discuss this else matter. Let's stop this story or continue the debate? If to continue, I ask, Do not occurred to anyone catch the email dragon with Jovzin and deal direct with him? If he has ban a week, soon there... if it's two months, come to an agreement.

Another thing I want to see: remove the FS and continue with the exchange of skins. Another thing I want to see: MU's without files updated. Anyway, have many questions without answers.

PS: CSS incidentally is the only mod I use so far this user. And if the owner someone with 1 simple post on the forum would react the same way. And go over is different from progress.

[] 's

If you make one more pointless argumentative post in here I am going to have the thread locked. You have been told by several people multiple times to stop and you aren't since you don't speak English and clearly aren't understanding what people are trying to say to you because of google translate, that or your just don't want to understand. Either way, If you post again and it gets locked everyone can thank you for not being able to logically discuss this.

I think the policy should just be to ignore dragon posts from now on. Just ignore them and focus only on CSS questions, queries, and suggestions. Its pointless to keep arguing. Even if he does respond just ignore it. Fighting like this takes the fun away, and this is supposed to be fun. So, if its not CSS related just ignore it. Also remember he might be trying to say something that isn't argumentative. Your getting mad but he is putting things through google translate both ways. Both to respond and to receive. So his response might not be as argumentative as he intended and our responses however tame might come off as argumentative. So again just relax and have fun.

Edited by sp1989

The problem is I want to just work on the mod to keep it in a useable state for the community. Why do some people want to fight that? If I am constantly going to be attacked for working on this perhaps I should just drop it and let it die as that seems to be what these people want to happen. I have a lot of other stuff I could be working on and I put it all on hold to do this for everyone and am being harassed for it.

Ignore them bro. Lets keep moving forward on this.

The problem is I want to just work on the mod to keep it in a useable state for the community. Why do some people want to fight that? If I am constantly going to be attacked for working on this perhaps I should just drop it and let it die as that seems to be what these people want to happen. I have a lot of other stuff I could be working on and I put it all on hold to do this for everyone and am being harassed for it.

No come on man. No one is attacking anyone. He said this is the only mod he uses. He is on a forum that has a rule that everything needs to be in english. All of a sudden everything is changing and he cant adequately interpret all of it because its not in his native language. Like said just keep doing what you do best which is create awesome stuff and ignore everything else that isn't productive or creative.

peace014.gif

If the new model does happen, we should try to incorporate transparent wind screens so we can see in the cockpit.

Newer mods are starting to include this feature.

That would be cool but I think it should be an option. I for one do not a have strong computer and I think efficiency should be a factor. I mean having the space shuttle is cool but your gonna need other mods to launch stuff. So the gamedata folder can fill up pretty quick. So I think efficiency and memory footprint should really be taken into account. Unless I am wrong about features like that taking up a lot of room. Then I will shutup.