The Official Kerbin Cup Tournament Thread - Final Entries Posted

Rowsdower

I am. However there are people who posted in this thread before me :)

True, but nobody has updated their posts to say if they still need a team or not (now that I think of it, I'm a culprit too here.. oops).

Well apparently this has brought out the worst in people and the team I was on decided to kick me off for no apparent reason other than "we want to win", so if there is a slot open up I'd really love to take part.

Who are they? I wish to never vote for them.

I am announcing the formation of team Natashjy, featuring myself four times.

I will bring glory to me.

Additionally, both Reddit and these forums are a joke, almost on the same level as what Squad and KSP itself has become. It is my hope that this competition will produce an abundance of extra material to ridicule you all with.

So if I want to try building for the competition I'm supposed build a ship and hope that it complies to whatever challenge is announced? Oh and Woopert/Majorjim I'd join an unofficial team if you guys are making one...

So if I want to try building for the competition I'm supposed build a ship and hope that it complies to whatever challenge is announced? Oh and Woopert/Majorjim I'd join an unofficial team if you guys are making one...

Only after the challenge is announced. No sense in having an entire entry pre-made if you don't know what it'll be.

Only after the challenge is announced. No sense in having an entire entry pre-made if you don't know what it'll be.

Indeed :) Though that would be an interesting challenge idea...

I will gladly form a forum team if needed. If there are already teams being talked about can someone send a link? I would love to be involved in helping any possible way to beat reddit. Foro de fuego! (or another cool cheer that sounds good English and Spanish).

Edited by Avera9eJoe

As a member of a burrowing alien species, or a lurker, I have 300 hours under my belt. Can do pretty much anything except maybe optimization lol. If anybody wants me on their team, my body is willing. Now where do I submit my resume?

As a member of a burrowing alien species, or a lurker, I have 300 hours under my belt. Can do pretty much anything except maybe optimization lol. If anybody wants me on their team, my body is willing. Now where do I submit my resume?

Obscure alien forumists unite!

I've just set up a place to post unofficial teams or practice if anyone here is planning on doing either. Please use this people. It is up to the forum to decide their teams and this will hopefully help :).

Kerbin Cup Unofficial Team Blog for Unofficial Teams

Good idea, Joe!

Just wondering what counts as official? I submitted my awesome team, but since no one is 'chosen' yet, can I still come post our set in your thread?

Good idea, Joe!

Just wondering what counts as official? I submitted my awesome team, but since no one is 'chosen' yet, can I still come post our set in your thread?

I'm just calling "official" teams as the teams chosen for each week. You could call that a list of unofficial teams just because they haven't been chosen. You can specify if you're just practicing or if you've decided to try for next weeks voting. I'll start up a poll each week for team voting unless someone else wants to.

I'm just calling "official" teams as the teams chosen for each week. You could call that a list of unofficial teams just because they haven't been chosen. You can specify if you're just practicing or if you've decided to try for next weeks voting. I'll start up a poll each week for team voting unless someone else wants to.

Awesome, thanks for the reply!

No problem. Still a pretty cruddy thing to do just for a picture.

Yeah, apparently there was supposed to be tryouts :confused: There were no tryouts...they just kicked me off. This was Reddit btw.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.