[OLD]Tundra Exploration

tygoo7

12 minutes ago, akron said:

Cool! Is the antenna a separate part? You should totally spend a little more of your detail budget on the RTG though.

Yes it is a separate part. The RTG is not even part of the craft, just a placeholder so it looks cool. I plan on using the stock RTG. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2016 at 10:52 AM, NateDaBeast said:

Any progress on anything new ?

Most my time has been set on the Kopernicus Contest but I am (slowly) working on Rosetta and Philae. This upcoming weekend should give me a lot of time to hopefully finish most of it. :) 

10 minutes ago, tygoo7 said:

Most my time has been set on the Kopernicus Contest but I am (slowly) working on Rosetta and Philae. This upcoming weekend should give me a lot of time to hopefully finish most of it. :) 

Alright sounds awesome !

Really can't wait till the other Falcon rockets !

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be streaming development of the Rosetta parts tomorrow at around 1pm CST. I've been putting off development on this mod for quite a while due to making a planet for the Kopernicus Challenge and well, Fallout 4. 

4 hours ago, k0spwn said:

Does your mod work with 1.1 pre-release ?

As far as I know from playing with it for 5 minutes, it works somewhat.

1 hour ago, tygoo7 said:

I'll be streaming development of the Rosetta parts tomorrow at around 1pm CST. I've been putting off development on this mod for quite a while due to making a planet for the Kopernicus Challenge and well, Fallout 4. 

As far as I know from playing with it for 5 minutes, it works somewhat.

Everything should work except for the solar panels, as NFSolar hasn't been updated.

10 hours ago, tygoo7 said:

I'll be streaming again some time in the morning. I had to cut this stream early because IRL stuff happened. 

Aight I'll have to try and be on my PC then. I have IRL stuff going on too but it'd be nice to have something on the second monitor while I finish up Agena. :)

12 minutes ago, tygoo7 said:

:o

I'm speechless. LOOKS INCREDIBLE!!!!

However, @tygoo7: I just realized something, we can't orbit a comet or asteroid in the game, how are we going to get Rosetta to stay on the ground!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!