What do you think Danny2462's (T-) videos are counting down to?

Sun

What do you think they're counting down to?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think they're counting down to?

• 0.25 release
    • First Time in 0.25 by Danny2462
    • Other (specify in reply)

Hmm. Knowing the KSP update is nearly upon us, it seems like a bad time for Danny to hype a new discovery... Or is it?

Yeah I'm goin' buggy over here. I held off downloading SP+ in case the mod wouldn't work after the update- very excited. Awoke this morn with hopes of seeing the media teams release vids :(. Accidentally killed a fully manned Munar science lab from the tracking station ( trying to kill a flag ) the other day.

"Meanwhile, I'm dating a virgin" - Seinfeld

T-5 and T-3 videos both put the AGU (or "Klaw") center stage. T-1 briefly shows the blue/white rings of the Destroyed Universe Kraken. And knowing Danny, it seems likely he's developed a new and fun way of destroying reality by sticking a "volunteer" in the AGU.

He said he found a new way. I'm assuming this means a new way to summon the Kraken into a Kerbal and break the entire universe. Judging by his hyping of it and the convenient timing, it's probably something to do with slamming Kerbals into the KSC

Edited by TimberWolffe
>Jusging

In his tweet he said it was one device, which implies a game-breaking bug probably unrelated to .25. That, or he found that he can launch Kerbals to destroy buildings, and has developed a Kerbal Gatling Gun, powered by Kraken-possessed slaves bent on destroying the program.

This may be overly optimistic on my part, but I'm hoping that KSP eventually gets to the point where Danny2462 has no material left to make videos with and moves on to another glitchy game. Not to say that I don't like his videos (they're hilarious), but that KSP is glitchy.

E: I also vote for a new kraken glitch drive.

Edited by regex

Look at his
video. At about 1:48, he states he will find a way (to posses a Kerbal with the Kraken). Guess what he said in T-1?

O_O ... You're... you're right. When you think about it, that kerbal went nuts and when at crazy speeds when it was possessed by the kraken. What if he has not only found another way, but a way to harness it?!

This may be the last night kerbals sleep soundly.

New kraken/solar-system-destroyer. I don't have a clue how you came to the conclusion it was anything to do with 0.25...Blinded by dreams?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually IIRC game devs love when people find bugs because then they know about the bug

Well no one else makes money off the back of finding glitches, so he's pretty inclined to spend just as much/more time to find them.

Oh come on... Think a bit people! If youtubers/streamers had been given 0.25 we'd have been told... Also, why is the krakens name do you think it would be 0.25 anyway??? He's showing off a claw contraption with some reaction wheels, so it's likely a new phantom force generator that can dissect Kerbals...

I might as well keep this quote in my clipboard!

Wow, some of you are as bad as those people that make the Half Life 3 Confirmed jokes... Danny's username has a 2 in it, and the video has a 5 in it: 0.25 confirmed!

CALM DOWN PEOPLE. The less you think about 0.25, the quicker it will arrive... As old engrish proverb say:

A watched kettle never boils!

I've ran out of time in the day for more facepalms...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.