Sad Times

Abdu

after 18 days since my post on the international Forum no arabic replied , its really sad not to see anyone from my country or a speaker of my language , i hope one day i'll find someone , maybe there is people playing KSP from the middle east but not active on the forum :/

i'm just hoping one day i'll see someone.

Its unfortunate no one else from your country plays, that must make you feel lonely. With that said, I feel I speak for the community as a whole when I say you're very welcome here so these times don't have to be quite as sad. ;)

(Also, Tater is correct; your English is exceptional! Great job!)

For the record, if it helps: Your English is much better than my Arabic :wink:

Seriously, though: Don't feel like you're unwelcome just because you haven't found anyone else who speaks your native language. The users here come from many different nations and backgrounds, but hopefully we're all united by our love for the game and the experiences it allows us to share with one another.

Welcome aboard! I know a teeny tiny bit of arabic, most of it with Baghdad style slang. "Ismee Abu Shuwarab. Inta schlonek zein? Ani zein!" :D

And of course, you are always welcome here with us! Welcome to the wonderful world of small flying green aliens and interesting worlds to visit.

Salam Alekum!

There are no borders in space. We're all one race up there. So don't worry that there are no other Saudis active on these boards, you'll find plenty of advice, good chats and friends here, regardless of peoples' country of origin.

My native language is german and i spend most of my time here in the main sections of the forum. It is full of nice people. Just have sone fun and interesting conversations, its worth a while. Oh... And welcome to the forums Abdu! Cool to have you on board.

You guys are all so nice!

Also, Abdu, if you ever have trouble with English you can always just copy and paste out of Google Translate!

ترحيب

(It says welcome for any one who can't read Arabic)

Edited by worir4

Normally the international section of the forums moves more slow, spanish section (my language) had less than 15 posts this October. My normal lurking grounds are "General", "Gameplay Questions and Tutorials" and "Challenges". Suprisingly I've encountered many spanish speaking players that never visited the international section, some of them where surprised to know there is one to begin with.

Welcome aboard, let's practice our english speaking skills together :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.