[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

56 minutes ago, Taco Salad said:

Oh god its HORRIBLE. 
I need it. What's the engine mount from?

29 minutes ago, septemberWaves said:

The engine mount looks like it's probably just from Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit. The part that's very unique is the adapter forward of the engine mount, the one that transforms from space shuttle cross-section to Saturn cross-section; that's the part that I don't know where it's from.

Maybe, though I actually think it might be from @EStreetRockets' ORANGES pack. In any case it looks great!

1 hour ago, GoldForest said:

Not a teaser per say, just messing around with KVV

BnaVgmB.png

Some say it's terrifying, but I happen to be a strong advocate for Apollo-Shuttle hybrids. This has my vote!

2 hours ago, Taco Salad said:

Oh god its HORRIBLE. 

1 hour ago, septemberWaves said:

The engine mount looks like it's probably just from Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit. The part that's very unique is the adapter forward of the engine mount, the one that transforms from space shuttle cross-section to Saturn cross-section; that's the part that I don't know where it's from.

1 hour ago, Blufor878 said:

Maybe, though I actually think it might be from @EStreetRockets' ORANGES pack. In any case it looks great!

Some say it's terrifying, but I happen to be a strong advocate for Apollo-Shuttle hybrids. This has my vote!

It is the mount from ORANGES, not SOCK. 

As for the adapter, it is from ORANGES as well.

All parts are from ORANGES, Rocket Motor Menagerie, BDB or Photon Corp.

Edited by GoldForest

It's likely not something that'd ever make it to the mod, but I thought I'd share the Lunar Module Test Article as a cursed skinned LM for your perusal.

deliveryService?id=NASM-A19740648000_DSH

Speaking of things that won't get into the mod, I still don't get the hype around C-8 but even though it's been shot down before I still think an LLRV/LLTV would be very cool to have.

Edited by The Dressian Exploder

23 minutes ago, The Dressian Exploder said:

Speaking of things that won't get into the mod, I still don't get the hype around C-8 but even though it's been shot down before I still think an LLRV would be very cool to have.

BFR. Big Fat Rocket. But replacing Fat... :P

Also, Cobalt has said that they may do the big Nova for KSP2... though... lets not talk about that.

Also also, iirc, Cobalt did express that he liked my version of the C-8. Perhaps we could bully, eh I mean   persuade him to do my C-8 has the official BDB C-8. :P Though, my C-8 is basically just the c-8 from the c-8 wikipedia page.

Edited by GoldForest

Made a XB-70 kinda sorta to launch the X-15 Delta.  Currently the X-15 normals/materials/whatever that cool texture thing is called seem messed up.  From a normal distance away, there's like black squares, but zooming in really close makes the X-15 parts look normal.  Work in Production of course :P

No, I can't get the wing tips to fold all the way down.  Using Robotic Hinges is... not good.  These wing tips are Proc canards stretched into the shape, but since control surfaces can only "deploy" to a max of 30 degrees, that's all you get :3

lE2Lo1k.pngGeHb9BE.png

The Snoot Droops

PaMULAU.png

4 minutes ago, MashAndBangers said:

Made a XB-70 kinda sorta to launch the X-15 Delta.  Currently the X-15 normals/materials/whatever that cool texture thing is called seem messed up.  From a normal distance away, there's like black squares, but zooming in really close makes the X-15 parts look normal.  Work in Production of course :P

No, I can't get the wing tips to fold all the way down.  Using Robotic Hinges is... not good.  These wing tips are Proc canards stretched into the shape, but since control surfaces can only "deploy" to a max of 30 degrees, that's all you get :3

lE2Lo1k.pngGeHb9BE.png

The Snoot Droops

PaMULAU.png

Why does the snoot droop

On 4/29/2024 at 11:19 PM, CobaltWolf said:

If you haven't seen updates on something, assume that it hasn't been touched or looked at. I am working on X-15, Zorg is working on Atlas, that's it for the time being.

still hoping for viking lol

13 hours ago, Taco Salad said:

Oh god its HORRIBLE. 

Edited by KeaKaka
oops, didn't realise it had already been posted :P