Kommunity Space Station 1.4.1

@53miner53

Ok I'm done! Here are some photos 

I sent a lab to the barren Minnmus station. Once I got there I remembered RCS thrusters count towards the part count, so the total thing not counting the docking ports is 11 parts. And I forgot to send a KIS wrench to remove them D:. I hope I don't have to redo it.

EDIT: The pictures aren't in order so sorry about that

Edited by Combatsmithen

14 minutes ago, Combatsmithen said:

@53miner53

Ok I'm done! Here are some photos 

I sent a lab to the barren Minnmus station. Once I got there I remembered RCS thrusters count towards the part count, so the total thing not counting the docking ports is 11 parts. And I forgot to send a KIS wrench to remove them D:. I hope I don't have to redo it.

EDIT: The pictures aren't in order so sorry about that

Ok. Next person to go to Minmus station could remove them, or I have a slightly crazy idea for how I'll add the Duna station when I have time, which could be extended to removing the RCS. The pics are fine, it's actually a little funny that it goes straight from the pad to Minmus and then goes back to in atmosphere and continues to jump semi randomly! Also, make sure to turn it into a zip file before you upload next time.

@ZooNamedGames is up!

5 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

Ok. Next person to go to Minmus station could remove them, or I have a slightly crazy idea for how I'll add the Duna station when I have time, which could be extended to removing the RCS. The pics are fine, it's actually a little funny that it goes straight from the pad to Minmus and then goes back to in atmosphere and continues to jump semi randomly! Also, make sure to turn it into a zip file before you upload next time.

@ZooNamedGames is up!

Saturn shuttle on the way.

5 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Saturn shuttle on the way.

That was actually my plan! Use my Saturn shuttle based Columbia LR to launch the core module on roughly the trajectory to Duna, and line it up with Minmus so the rest of the shuttle can go to the Minmus station for the mission.

edit: I do have others I could use though...

Edited by 53miner53

49 minutes ago, 53miner53 said:

@ZooNamedGames is up!

How does one turn it into a Zip

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.