Naval Battle League 2016-2018

I highly doubt its crippled. Theres just about nothing important in that section, and it wobbled before the missile hit it. :D

Edit: I just did some math, and your cluster nukes must weigh at least 8 tons each. <slowly shakes head> I feel very, very small...

Edited by MiffedStarfish

Yup that's why I'm replacing them

it was only effective because it had a huge footprint on the ship it hit

also I think it is very damaged because the missile went straight through the hyperion

Edited by ShadowGoat

@ShadowGoat The SC Death is, ironically, dead. Also ironically, the SC Shade, the capital-ship-that-must-not-be-named, actually fared better than the SC Death against the bane of SC vessels, the EX-7 Hyperion.

After assessing the damage, Jeb declared the Hyperion fit for combat. The outer hull hadf suffered some damage, but nothing to major. The engines and all but one fuel tank are intact, and the only thing completely destroyed was the left I-Beam pod.

EflxazK.png

Closing to optimum range, Jeb launched a G3 Torpedo to test the waters. (armour)

jEPNqQw.png

It impacted the Death in the front, and took out the entire section.

inJ9pkm.jpg

I6PZvKD.png

Though being given a VERY bloodly nose, (literally) It was not destroyed. To rectify this, Jeb launched a G4H torpedo.

tUSC4NN.png

It flew right in the hole left by the G3, and gutted the internals, while also knocking off the front "cluster nukes" at the same time.

8zl6wRv.png

7rVjguj.png

c3xCjMD.jpg

With it's generators and control destroyed, and no fragments capable of fufilling any of the three survival criteria, the SC Death is nothing more than a floating hulk.

GG, I still think you should work on smaller ships like the breakthrough. I checked the mass in map view in the main battle, and I was impressed that you had crammed THAT many I-Beams onto a fully armoured 25 ton ship, I bet it would be a match for a EX-8 Selene. Smaller ships are easier to work with, and the 3 way battle in which you have twice as many turns and over 100 tons more mass proves that they can be just as effective.

@AlexanderTeaH Are you still up for fighting the winner?

@Spartwo I like that screenshot. I like it alot. Are those SSTO fighters?

Well played. Could you help me with the armor if I sent you the craft file? I think the main weak point is the nose, as at that point the central spine is subject to extreme pressure upon any impact.

Edited by ShadowGoat

Hi, I really would like to try this out. I just need a quick explanation of how combat works and how many ships I can use and any other thing I should know that is apart from the rules. Banned weaponery and other things like that, moda that I can use...

Edited by dragonaether

No banned weaponry, other than heat weapons and ramming, and no mods. The number of ships and the tonnage is a mutual agreement between you and who you battling. We do a turn based system passing a persist back and forth. You need at least one image of your turn every battle. Nice to see you took my advice and came down here! Good luck! The full rules are on the first page.

Edited by ShadowGoat

Well, I had just developed an heat hijacking drone, I will scrap it :(

An another question, carrier's fighters can ram? 

And, can I use the pilot and drones sas and autopilot? (the thing where I can select prograde and he automatic lock on prograde ecc., I'm not sure it's actually an autopilot)

I saw a couple of your ships, and I don't think mine will be able to stand a chance in a fight against them :'(

Most of yours are made with structural plating, which is the less aesthetic part in the game, In my opinion (I don't want to say that your ships aren't cool, they are awesome death machines designs, it's just that I don't like the structural plating), but it's nearly impenetrable, mine may have a detailed but they can't survive a nearly missile, I tried to use one of my fighter jets and just one ripped apart the whole ship that you saw. Do you have any advice for building things that can survive out there in this war period?

Edited by dragonaether

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.