[1.3.0] Malah's Quick mods [2017.05.31]

Malah

22 minutes ago, theJesuit said:

Thank you oh so much.  I really appreciate this, and your time and effort!

Peace.

Yes... I'm sure this doesnt get said often enough... for EVERY mod dev...

I wish I could open my wallet to reinforce my appreciation to MANY of the mod devs out there...

As always, tho,

THANK YOU , Malah!

Hello, I've updated QuickContracts & QuickRevert.

For QuickRevert, I've rewrite many functions and I've deleted all the revert cost and the timer which could lost a revert, now the revert is always kept.

For QuickGoto 1.2.2.29013 under KSP 1.1.3, my buttons don't show up on the Blizzy 1.7.12 toolbar until after I go into QuickGoto settings and uncheckmark/recheckmark "Use The Blizzy Tool Bar" (and hit Close).  Here are my Blizzy and GuickGoto settings if you have trouble reproducing.

30 minutes ago, Fwiffo said:

For QuickGoto 1.2.2.29013 under KSP 1.1.3, my buttons don't show up on the Blizzy 1.7.12 toolbar until after I go into QuickGoto settings and uncheckmark/recheckmark "Use The Blizzy Tool Bar" (and hit Close).  Here are my Blizzy and GuickGoto settings if you have trouble reproducing.

Sorry, I meant Blizzy 1.7.11.  I got confused because both it and the new 1.2-prerelease version (which I am not using) share the same DLL version metadata.

If you're asking for more info...

Do you need step-by-step's on how to reproduce?  I figured it's trivial (drop in the files I linked, start the game, observe buttons aren't there, couple clicks on the radio button I mentioned, see them appear, restart KSP and notice you have to do it all over again) but can oblige.

Do you want me to post this in a GitHub issue tracker instead of here?

I'm genuinely sorry if I missed something here that made you feel I'm wasting your time (or if I stumbled on a false positive / known issue that hundreds of people are reporting to you over and over and you're just fed up), but could use a hint as to what more you want.

Edited by Fwiffo

2 minutes ago, Fwiffo said:

Sorry, I meant Blizzy 1.7.11.  I got confused because both it and the new 1.2-prerelease version (which I am not using) share the same DLL version metadata.

If you're asking for more info...

Do you need step-by-step's on how to reproduce?  I figured it's trivial (drop in the files I linked, start the game, observe buttons aren't there, couple clicks on the radio button I mentioned, see them appear, restart KSP and notice you have to do it all over again) but can oblige.

Do you want me to post this in a GitHub issue tracker instead of here?

I'm genuinely sorry if I missed something here that made you feel I'm wasting your time (or if I stumbled on a false positive / known issue that hundreds of people are reporting to you over and over and you're just fed up), but could use a hint as to what more you want.

What I need is only the logs ... it's the most important information for all your issue report.

10 minutes ago, Malah said:

What I need is only the logs ... it's the most important information for all your issue report.

Oh, DUH!  Of course, here you go.

For your convenience, note these lines:

Comment: Blizzy has no buttons. I will now toggle the QuickGoto radio.

Comment: Now Blizzy has buttons

I don't see obvious exceptions in the log, hope it will be helpful nonetheless.

Edited by Fwiffo

Hello, I've updated QuickStart for the pre-release and I've released QuickSAS for KSP 1.2.0-pre, 1.1.3 and 1.0.5 but I've only tested the KSP 1.2.0-pre's version.

QuickSAS

What is it?

QuickSAS is a small plugin which adds keyboard shortcuts for the SAS

Download:

Github

This is a request from Chuck Bibice

8RNhw6z.png

Licence information:

gplv3-88x31.png

GPL v3

Source code:

github

What are the keyboard shortcuts?

• Stability Assist: Keypad 5,
  • Prograde: Keypad 8,
  • Retrograde: Keypad 2,
  • Normal: Keypad 9,
  • Anti-Normal: Keypad 3,
  • Radial: Keypad 6,
  • Anti-Radial: Keypad 4,
  • Target: Keypad 7,
  • Anti-Target: Keypad 1,
  • Maneuver: Keypad 0,
  • WarpToNode: Keypad Enter.

How to install it?

Unzip all files. Put the QuickSAS folder in your KSP/GameData folder.

How to update it?

Unzip all files. Merge the new QuickSAS folder with the old folder which is in your KSP/GameData folder.

How to uninstall it?

Delete the QuickSAS folder in your KSP/GameData folder.

Changelog on GITHUB

#### Thanks!

* to Chuck Bibice to have requested this mod,
* to Matthieu James for the Faenza icon theme,
* to all other mod developers which make this game really huge,
* and to Squad for this awesome game.

#### Links

* http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/85834-1
* https://github.com/malahx/QuickSAS
* Faenza icon theme: http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Faenza?content=128143

Edited by Malah

Hello, monday I begin a development training, I'm moving to an other town and I lose my internet connection. I can't update my mods in the next 1 or 2 weeks, perhaps I could found a wifi in my new apartment, perhaps not.

If you know how to properly do it, you can compile/update my mods, you also can publish your unofficial quickmods update on this thread, thanks :wink:

1 hour ago, Malah said:

Hello, monday I begin a development training, I'm moving to an other town and I lose my internet connection. I can't update my mods in the next 1 or 2 weeks, perhaps I could found a wifi in my new apartment, perhaps not.

If you know how to properly do it, you can compile/update my mods, you also can publish your unofficial quickmods update on this thread, thanks :wink:

Good luck with the move and new digs.  

Peace.

6 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

@Fwiffo Just wondering why you are using Toolbar v1.7.11?... There's a 1.7.12, released for KSP 1.1.2, which also seems to work fine in 1.1.3...

Yes, but there was a bug on QuickGoTo with the Toolbar mod :wink: (it never initialize the buttons) I've corrected it for the next KSP 1.2 release, but I experience some surprising bugs with it on the pre-release, I will push an update when KSP 1.2 will be totally released.

3 hours ago, Malah said:

Yes, but there was a bug on QuickGoTo with the Toolbar mod :wink: (it never initialize the buttons) I've corrected it for the next KSP 1.2 release, but I experience some surprising bugs with it on the pre-release, I will push an update when KSP 1.2 will be totally released.

Is github updated for all your mods?

If so, I might be able to clone and recompilie them for whatever release is available.

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to keep all of Malah's mods compiled for the current version of KSP for the next 1-2 weeks, until he gets back.  The links are listed below for each

Current build is 1564.  All of the following links are on GitHub:

QuickBrake
QuickContracts
QuickCursorHider
QuickExit
QuickFineControl
QuickHide
QuickIVA
QuickMute
QuickRevert
QuickSAS
QuickSearch
QuickStart
ZeroMiniAVC

And for historical reasons:

Current build is 1553.  All of the following links are on GitHub.

Old build for 1548

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/09/2016 at 4:31 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to keep all of Malah's mods compiled for the current version of KSP for the next 1-2 weeks, until he gets back.  The links are listed below for each

Current build is 1564.  All of the following links are on GitHub:

QuickBrake
QuickContracts
QuickCursorHider
QuickExit
QuickFineControl
QuickHide
QuickIVA
QuickMute
QuickRevert
QuickSAS
QuickSearch
QuickStart
ZeroMiniAVC

And for historical reasons:

Current build is 1553.  All of the following links are on GitHub.

Old build for 1548

Reveal hidden contents

Hello, I'm return, one week without internet is long and boring :wink:

Thanks @linuxgurugamer for all the compilations :)

12 minutes ago, parameciumkid said:

I dunno how it is that I just found this thread but these are sweet!

I'm sad QuickEngineer is in the "dead" list though. Is there any way we could get you to change your mind and update (at least recompile) it for 1.2?

I've stopped working on QuickEngineer only because I've stopped playing KSP with the bad 1.1 release which was really broken on GNU/Linux. Now, I will have less free time, but it's planned that I will rework on it :wink: ... just not soon.

why is it that i can not open any of the quick mods settings other than quickexit's... then i get some kind of exception/error cause i have the show exception and show error on screen setting on in the alt+12 menu... i should also point out that i am on 1.2 pre release and i also have other mods... any help? i can also provide a .log if needed... just let me know... Thanks in advance

12 hours ago, Thorman said:

why is it that i can not open any of the quick mods settings other than quickexit's... then i get some kind of exception/error cause i have the show exception and show error on screen setting on in the alt+12 menu... i should also point out that i am on 1.2 pre release and i also have other mods... any help? i can also provide a .log if needed... just let me know... Thanks in advance

17 minutes ago, Jiraiyah said:

:/ Quick goto is not seeing as much love as others :/

It just needs more work than others :wink: (with less time, new things in my professional life take me all the time).

I will update my mods for KSP 1.2 this weekend (and try to correct all QuickGoTo's error).