Hadn't done anything with Caveman since September. I've moved my screenshots to two galleries for my TANGO launch and rendezvous and my KILOLIMA launch, rendezvous, and docking. Will later note them and put them up on Imgur.
I've downloaded v27. I see "KILO", the remainder of the mission spacecraft, with Jeb 12km off. I assume they're both on a similar hyperbolic trajectory around Kerbin.
So with the ~3500m/s of delta-V (assuming that's displaying correctly), I need to:
1. Capture Jeb with KILO and get Jeb hanging off that ladder inside KILO.
2. Change the inclination to 0. (Need to do that as far away as possible to minimize delta-V.)
3. At periapsis, burn to capture with a new periapsis below 100km.
4. Circularize under 100km.
5. At an appropriate point, deorbit aiming to get Jeb over the VAB.
6. Switch to Jeb and exit KILO.
7. Parachute Jeb onto the VAB.
Possible.... Pushing my KSP skills, though, especially the last few.