• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

58 Excellent

About m4ti140

  • Rank
    Who needs spacecraft, we've got Kerbin to explore!

Profile Information

  • Location Poland
  • Interests Aviation (which is also my field of university study now and hopefully professional career in the future),
    Computer Science, programming, gaming, flight simulation, weaponry (both white arms and firearms), fantasy and sci-fi

Recent Profile Visitors

1,437 profile views
  1. m4ti140

    Patch 1.4.3 to be released next week!

    IMO they should just make KSP2, but with a custom made engine and more exploration content
  2. @neistridlar Thank you sir, you are a legend. I'm gonna leave a link to your post here, in case someone else is looking for it.
  3. So... I made a Concorde replica to check out the droop snoot cockpit in its natural habitat, and noticed a couple issues in process: 1. Toggling droop snoot summons Kraken. He's fairly lenient in its wrath but definitely there: firstly, any post processing graphical mods that I have (scatterer, EVE) skip a frame exactly three times in roughly one second intervals. Secondly, the IVA spazzes out during transition, teleporting above and rotating backwards, and remains like this until I switch to exterior and back to interior. 2 . The 2m passenger door parts produce ungodly amounts of drag. Not by themselves mind you, they themselves receive proper drag forces. However the game behaves as if they just weren't there, applying end-of-fuselage drag to both parts neigboring it. I measured the aero forces on individual parts and the surounding fuselage sections behave as if they were facing the airstream, not the interior of the door section. Until I removed all 3 door sections replacing them with an additional passenger section and a fuel tank, I couldn't break Mach .9 on reheat. Removing two of them allowed me to barely cross the sound barrier and after removing all I could suddenly do Mach 2.5 on half throttle... If this is caused by the same bug in the stock game that originally caused the 5m fairing to act like a parachute and the interstage fairings to produce more drag than if the sections were unshielded, then it should be reported to Squad, cause it's pretty game breaking. If it isn't, then maybe the drag cubes are actually too small, causing the game to treat those sections like discontinuities in the fuselage.
  4. m4ti140

    [1.4.X] SM Marine, Version KSP xx PSA important

    The links for KK docks and launchpoints are dead (404 on DB)
  5. Are you using the MH launchsite selection system, or is it still the old KK one? Will it conflict if I have MH installed? EDIT: Nevermind, I can see you do now.
  6. May I ask how? Can it be done through configs, or is a custom plugin needed?
  7. I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure I'm not doing this.
  8. Am I the only one for whom the loading tends to hang at "DialogPlain.fnt" for a few minutes with this mod installed?
  9. @Kurbalizer It's "deSSert". Don't forget what game you are playing Also the Dessert Runway IMO should be put into a separate config file that is only used when MH is installed
  10. KSP version: 1.4.3 64bit (win10) non-steam Issue: As of this version all Direct Input devices (like literally every single joystick/hotas on the market) have horrendous input lag, which gets worse with low fps. At stable 60fps it's around 0.2-0.5s, but at low FPS and high CPU load (with high part counts and/or graphics mods) it grows to as high as 1s and above, making analog input absolutely useless. Both keyboard input and xinput devices (x360 pad) are unaffected, the reaction is instantaneous regardless of FPS. Log: https://1drv.ms/t/s!ArMDWm49dN3Cgb0No1fRmIdnvzYd4Q Specs: MSI GE62 6QC: i7-6700HQ @2.6-3.3GHz, HD Graphics 530/GTX 960M (Optimus), 16GB RAM, Samsung 960 Evo 250GB SSD/1TB HDD, https://1drv.ms/t/s!ArMDWm49dN3Cgb0No1fRmIdnvzYd4Q Fresh install
  11. m4ti140

    [WIP] Infernal Robotics - Next

    I did more testing, the phantom forces were indeed due to IR
  12. Some of this stuff looks almost essential, hard to believe no one thought about this until now. This is going to change EVA gameplay a lot.
  13. @Pak Just a small suggestion: Could you remove the space from the root folder name (and related paths in cfg files)? It screws badly with Module Manager.
  14. m4ti140

    [WIP] Infernal Robotics - Next

    I actually checked that when the issue happened, and there was no autostrut connected directly to the arm. Here's the entire log, up to the point Kraken devoured the Universe, in case the issue is with IR after all and it unfixed some bug with landing gear that Squad has already taken care of in stock: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArMDWm49dN3Cgb0I5QvDLMMj6Mvt1A There are tons of the following lines spammed before the NullRef spam at the end, this is where the game implodes: [ERR 20:23:17.371] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "GearSmall/model/Squad/Parts/Wheel/LandingGear/GearMedium(Clone)/Medium/prong/WheelRetract/WheelRetractCollider" and this one: [ERR 20:23:30.151] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "mk3CargoBayL/model/Squad/Parts/Utility/mk3CargoBay/long(Clone)/BayDoor1/ColDoor 1" Not entirely sure if it's a stock bug at this point, gonna test later without the arm again, though I'm certain I didn't see the bug before I started playing with IR