"Plan Kappa" - A KSP graphic novel (Jeb is back in Chapter 53! Well, kinda.)

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, elementgermanium said:

A bit late, and I'm not sure if anyone's noticed, but in 40 during Jeb's 'death', it doesn't have the KIA window that Gene and Stelgy did. Another piece of evidence for his survival, perhaps?

Welcome to the forums!

Yes, Jeb *probably* isn't dead. I think I know what happened, but I'm afraid to share it...

• 3 months later...
39 minutes ago, DAL59 said:

Unfortunately, looking at his profile, he last visited on October 29, 2017, nearly a year ago. Last post was on May 5 2017 saying Ch. 54 should be out in a week or so but IRL was getting busy. Unfortunately, if this story has not been permanently halted, it is on a really long hiatus.

So, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, @Parkaboy, Good luck and godspeed from the KSP community - we hope you are enjoying life. :)

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2018 at 5:58 PM, obney kerman said:

Yes, Jeb *probably* isn't dead. I think I know what happened, but I'm afraid to share it...

I think the wormhole that sucked out Kerbin also sucked him into wherever Kerbin went.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I love this epic graphic novel. Yes, i'm necroing, but that is so that more people will see this.

6 minutes ago, Maria Sirona said:

I love this epic graphic novel. Yes, i'm necroing, but that is so that more people will see this.

I agree, this was always one of my favorites, too. Back when I first joined the forum, this as one of the stories that inspired me to write Emiko Station.
IDK what ever happened to @Parkaboy, but I hope he's doing well, and comes back  and visits some day.

53 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I agree, this was always one of my favorites, too. Back when I first joined the forum, this as one of the stories that inspired me to write Emiko Station.
IDK what ever happened to @Parkaboy, but I hope he's doing well, and comes back  and visits some day.

I can strongly relate to this. This comic and Kuzzter's comics inspired me to start writing my stuff, it's a shame that both projects have stagnated... Although to be fair,  both of my main projects have also stagnated.

I remember the cross-over event between the two, it was loads of fun. :) I still have the screens that I made for Kuzzter's comics, and Kuzzter Instruments is a powerhouse in my mods that makes a bunch of computer gear...