Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 18--He's a docking wizard! (there had to be a twist?)

Mister Dilsby

6 hours ago, Geschosskopf said:

So why didn't Wehrner mention any of this back in the day?  You know, so his new home on Kerbin wouldn't get blindsided by an invasion?

That's a really good question. In fact--and you know I never, ever, do this--but, well, *clink* and all that--so I was going to wrap this up with Gene asking Wernher a few questions, and this was going to be one of them. SO-- if y'all have other questions for Wernher von the-artist-formerly-known-as-Kermulan ask 'em here and maybe--MAYBE! Gene Kerman will ask them for you, and maybe, MAYBE!!! you'll get a straight answer. Or at least a funny one. So, yeah. G'night! *clink*

Is Wernher the only one without a doppelgänger? If so, that means that the Kerbals should have the upper hand in technology because they have the, in the words of Wernher von Kerman/Kermulan himself, "the same old lovable super-genius".

6 hours ago, spacebrick3 said:

Is Wernher the only one without a doppelgänger? If so, that means that the Kerbals should have the upper hand in technology because they have the, in the words of Wernher von Kerman/Kermulan himself, "the same old lovable super-genius".

Wernher's doppelganger ended up with a bad reputation after he blew himself up on three consecutive occasions, and eventually gave up rocket science, shaved his mustache, changed his name to "Indiana", and became a professor of archaeology.

1 hour ago, GregroxMun said:

That last panel had me laughing way, way too much!

Glad to hear that! Please edit/trim the comic pages from the reply quote when you get a chance though, we don't want to fill up the page with duplicate images :) 

15 hours ago, Gojira1000 said:

As above - and a steal at 16.8 million funds for the mission:

Thank you! What a nice tribute.

6 hours ago, Effwon said:

Err, kuzzter, your imgur links are not working for me anymore...

Seems fine on my end. Mail me your computer and I'll take a look at it :) 

And for everyone else-- LAST CALL for any questions you think Gene should ask Wernher before I finish the Zwischenspiel!

4 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

And for everyone else-- LAST CALL for any questions you think Gene should ask Wernher before I finish the Zwischenspiel!

Gene - "Is there anything you would like to say to the viewers?"

Wernher -"What viewers?"

*Fourth wall breach*

1 hour ago, Kuzzter said:

LAST CALL for any questions you think Gene should ask Wernher before I finish the Zwischenspiel!

"You carry a interesting oldscool moustache, Wernher..."

4QWlESH.png

Dc30tU5.png

ph6j2vm.png

And there we go! So, a confession: I did not expect to have Val know anything at all about the Kerbulans until... well, let's just say there were going to be sound effects in that panel. But as the story developed, I realized it had to go this way. Gene Kerman is no dummy, and neither is she. How will this affect what unfolds in the Jool system? I guess we'll all find out together!

Hopefully I answered all the questions in this update...oh wait! Here's another that just came in:

3 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

"How many Kerbulans does it take to change a lightbulb?"

My guess would be "nein"

Annnd I'm gonna have to ask for your agonizer, @Angel-125

Could not resist with that one (hands over agonizer, just be mindful of the gastrointestinal biological warfare agent, I'm primed to fire, and I'm told it's lethal...)

On a more serious note, one question that I haven't seen asked: are there more Kerbulans with views similar to Wernher?

Edited by Angel-125

34 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

And there we go!

Solid update, but I liked the explanation about the facial hair situation most. Kerbal being Kerbal of course pastry cooking could be potentially lethal as well.

Edited by FyunchClick
spelling