The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

[quoting Shakespeare] By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes. 

Then rang the bells both loud and deep. God is not dead nor doth he sleep. 

The wrong will fail, the right prevail, with peace on Earth, goodwill to men.

2 hours ago, GDJ said:

[quoting Shakespeare] By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes. 

[also quoting Shakespeare]

How now, you secret, black, and midnight hags!
What is 't you do?

A deed... without a name...

:0.0:

(Oh, these are all from Macbeth, act-4. For anyone who may be curious...)

Edited by Just Jim

hehe... I'm seriously tempted now to use Shakespeare for the next chapter title...

Speaking of... I've already started working on the next chapter, and all the details are worked out. The only time consuming part is.... <minor spoiler> there will definitely be some "Emiko Backstory" element... and those screenshots take a little longer... ETA... maybe next weekend... maybe???

2 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

Just realised....we're almost at Chapter 100!!! Something very interesting is going to happen for sure....

It's guaranteed something interesting will happen. Jim will blow us away with it, I'm sure.

(Figuratively speaking, hopefully not literally ;) )

48 minutes ago, HeronRocketry said:

Left? Did I miss something in the previous pages that said it would stop at chapter 100?

Yeah I dont think theres enough chapters to get it all done if we stop at 100. Also I've never heard that it would stop at 100.

oh, even if @Just Jim does reach chapter 100, as he normally says at the end of each chapter...

The Saga of Emiko Station, and the strange tale of Emiko and Chibi Kerman, are still far, far from over...

So I'm not too worried about the hundredth chapter!

4 hours ago, DAL59 said:

Wow... there's only 4 episodes left

3 hours ago, HeronRocketry said:

Left? Did I miss something in the previous pages that said it would stop at chapter 100?

3 hours ago, DeltaDizzy said:

Yeah I dont think theres enough chapters to get it all done if we stop at 100. Also I've never heard that it would stop at 100.

Oh, no... Like @adsii1970 said, it's far, far from over...

What I did say not long ago, and this might explain the confusion, is I want to do something super extra-special epic for chapter 100... because it's chapter 100... but it's not going to end there, no....

Truth is, I'm not sure when it will end, because I don't want to stop writing... so I just keep making it longer and longer.

17 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

Ooh, new chapter! Krakens be ‘ere...

@Just Jim Yes! Use Shakespeare for the next chapter!!

And the more I think about it, the more I think a little Tennyson would be quite appropriate as well... 

On 6/2/2018 at 4:22 PM, Just Jim said:

hehe... I'm seriously tempted now to use Shakespeare for the next chapter title...

Speaking of... I've already started working on the next chapter, and all the details are worked out. The only time consuming part is.... <minor spoiler> there will definitely be some "Emiko Backstory" element... and those screenshots take a little longer... ETA... maybe next weekend... maybe???

Go ahead, take your time... it might give me some time NOT to be distracted in reading your chapter to finish mine! :D

34 minutes ago, obney kerman said:

Uh... I don't know any Shakespeare?

What do you care, you're up in orbit!!!  lmao... :sticktongue:

No, seriously, I won't be quoting a bunch of Shakespeare, don't worry... except the chapter title.

I will be quoting some Tennyson, however.... The more I think about it, the more I have to. ;)

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Although you shouldn't rush it. As homer said,

There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep.

So don't die of sleep deprivation while writing the next chapter!!!

41 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

I would like to borrow a Kerbal name... if anyone has any suggestions. It's a secret project... so shhhh!

Tesla Kerman, Catmund Kerman, Bobolorf Kerman, Billy-bobbles Kerman, Shelfurt Kerman, Joly Kerman, Mind Kerman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.