[KSP 1.6.1] Stock Visual Enhancements [v1.4.1] [20 March 2019]

Galileo

hmm, i dunno, maybe. I'll have to see whether or not i would get in trouble for using the textures. I guess they do make the mod... the mod. Well, i can only see one way to find out :wink:

if you don't mind i would like to give my opinion on SVT. I think the mod has a lot of potential to take over KSPRC, and i like the new textures accept for kerbin's... the rest look brilliant but kerbin's soil looks quite artificial and a little 'too' green. But other than that, great work! :D

what tools did you use (on photoshop) to make the clouds... cloudy? i created ground clouds but not really the nicer looking orbital clouds (the clouds that look way better from orbit)

1 hour ago, Matchlight said:

haha oh man! it turns out this entire time it was only EVE working, meh, that shouldn't stop me from getting AVP back right? :D

if you port it over to SVE you should be fine

hmm, i changed your cloud config and relocated the textures (changing the textures and where they are located) but the clouds didn't show up :(

can you give me some heads up of what textures need to go where: like the _DetailTex, _MainTex etc?

2 hours ago, Tekener said:

Maybe a stupid question, but why don't you use the private message function instead of flooding the thread? :wink: Just wondering :)

Or simply editing the initial post to include the updates/ramblings. Far less annoying than spamming the thread.

Edited by Jack Wolfe

Don't kill me, but i'm relatively new to the forum's, i don't know how to PM or do half the stuff. I would have applied images to my thread but i don't know how to do stuff :(. I'ma need lots a help with this project but everything seems to be coming along smoothly except for Laythe and Duna who don't want to respond to me giving them clouds...

Ok, does anyone have an explanation for why my dunian clouds won't show up. I replacer the texture by changing the directory (as i should) but it's almost like the clouds don't get the memo that the clouds need to change, because i still get the original SVE clouds even though i'v replaced the textures... 

Hi guys first of all, this mod is absolutelly amazing, nice job, but I'm having troubles, my game crashes after switch to another satellite or spacecraft, and sometimes my game crash after recover a vessel :confused:.

I hope recieve an answer of how can i Fix this troubles.

Thank you very much :P

using the SVE configs as a base helped at first but i'm not getting the visual results i wanted using it as a template, would it be best for me to make my own configs? It may be more work but it'll be worth it in the end :D also, please tell me everything you know about writing configs. Also, how do you save as a config using sublime text D:

1 hour ago, PhilKerman said:

Hi guys first of all, this mod is absolutelly amazing, nice job, but I'm having troubles, my game crashes after switch to another satellite or spacecraft, and sometimes my game crash after recover a vessel :confused:.

I hope recieve an answer of how can i Fix this troubles.

Thank you very much :P

Post your logs please

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.