[1.3] FuelCellTweaks [v1.0.4]

DefiantZombie

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, VoidSquid said:

Hmm... does anyone know if this mod is still good for 1.8.1?

I tried some other fuel cell mods, but this one still wins due to its functionality and simplicity.

I doubt it’ll work (age and all), but you never know. If you end up giving it a go, could you notify others here? (I don’t play at the moment)

Edited by Jognt

16 hours ago, VoidSquid said:

12 hours ago, Jognt said:

I doubt it’ll work (age and all), but you never know. If you end up giving it a go, could you notify others here? (I don’t play at the moment)

Actually, despite the un-updated thread title, there seems to be a v1.1.0 for KSP 1.8.0 on the repo, so yeah, it should work in 1.8.1

34 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Actually, despite the un-updated thread title, there seems to be a v1.1.0 for KSP 1.8.0 on the repo, so yeah, it should work in 1.8.1

And stupid me didn't even check for this, tsk tsk tsk... :wacko: 

Thanks for letting me know! :) 

On 12/25/2019 at 4:51 PM, VoidSquid said:

I tried some other fuel cell mods, but this one still wins due to its functionality and simplicity.

Sincere apologies for not responding. Apparently the forums no longer care to send me notifications.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:43 PM, Jognt said:

On 12/26/2019 at 9:02 AM, Stone Blue said:

All of my mods receive active maintenance and are generally fixed up to work with the latest version within a couple days. If a release is not specifically marked for the KSP version, it's safe to assume it works. I do not waste anyone's time by releasing unmodified files with a simple name change.

On 12/26/2019 at 9:58 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

@DefiantZombie Could you update the thread title to indicate that this is updated for 1.8?

No. I no longer participate in the forums (beyond replying to the remaining threads). Please do not ping me again for this.

12 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

Recently stumbled across this mod.

There are also two other Mods that do this now.

On Demand Fuel Cells for 1.8.1

Automatic Fuel Cells for 1.8.0

True. But honestly I kinda like the simplicity of this one (for the end user, no idea if it’s simple inside)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.