Spacetraindriver

Thread to complain bout stuff

Recommended Posts

#whenwindowsdefenderstartsascanandturnsyourcomputerintoapotatowithoutasking

 

#whenyoubreakallofthecontractsyouwerejustworkingonforthepast3hours

Edited by Mark Kerbin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2018 at 11:35 AM, p1t1o said:

@kerbiloid If I ever win the lottery Im having them all swapped out with identical tungsten carbide replacements.

latest?cb=20130204003959

 

 

Mine are natural. ;)
OwYeGVX.jpg

Edited by LordFerret

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darn kids broke my window again... :mad:
The SAME one as last time. :huh:

That's not my main complaint... My main complaint is that I was at work, so I couldn't yell at them! :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Complaint for today: I have a fly infestation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, richfiles said:

Darn kids broke my window again... :mad:
The SAME one as last time. :huh:

That's not my main complaint... My main complaint is that I was at work, so I couldn't yell at them! :wink:

This time, replace it with plexiglass 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StrandedonEarth said:

This time, replace it with plexiglass 

Plexi can crack and break as well... go with Lexan. Lexan scratches easier, but it's far stronger and harder to break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, LordFerret said:

Plexi can crack and break as well... go with Lexan. Lexan scratches easier, but it's far stronger and harder to break.

Good idea. Or how about transparent aluminum :cool:. Just need to find Scotty first...

Edited by StrandedonEarth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got a chance to see The Expanse and get all caught up... So naturally SyFy is cancelling it :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GoSlash27 said:

Finally got a chance to see The Expanse and get all caught up... So naturally SyFy is cancelling it :(

They needed the money to make another Sharknado sequel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I spent the day working on the family Grand Caravan:

New Alternator (160 amp baby!)
New Belt
Regreased all the idler pulleys and suspension parts
New oil in engine (Shell Rotella T6 5w40 synthetic)
New oil filter
Air filter
Topped up Air Conditioning. Freeze the nudgers off of a statue now.

Wasn't really complaining about anything......not much to complain about actually....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GDJ said:

New Alternator (160 amp baby!)
New Belt
Regreased all the idler pulleys and suspension parts
New oil in engine (Shell Rotella T6 5w40 synthetic)
New oil filter
Air filter
Topped up Air Conditioning. Freeze the nudgers off of a statue now.

Nice loot.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Nice loot.

  Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

 

LOL! That's funny! My girls play Fallout 4 on the PS4. Not a half bad game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LordFerret said:

No need for Scotty, it exists.

ALON Optical Ceramic

Screw tinting car windows; I'm gettin' this in a car and goin' storm chasin'!

(I am allowed to type like that because I talk like that.)

Edited by Kernel Kraken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, LordFerret said:

Plexi can crack and break as well... go with Lexan. Lexan scratches easier, but it's far stronger and harder to break.

On 5/12/2018 at 1:43 PM, StrandedonEarth said:

This time, replace it with plexiglass 

Landlord has a literal stack of replacement panels for these windows. I suspect they'll go through their supply first before considering anything special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, richfiles said:

Landlord has a literal stack of replacement panels for these windows. I suspect they'll go through their supply first before considering anything special.

If you went to the likes of Home Depot or Lowes, you could get a cut to size Lexan sheet for about $30 (standard window size, like 48x36 or 48x48). Unless it's a vinyl or aluminum frame, the only thing else you'll need is caulk and a caulking knife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YouTube recommending videos I have no interest in seeing. I haven't even watched anything related to them, either. They're just... there.

Man that is annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2018 at 11:36 PM, GoSlash27 said:

Finally got a chance to see The Expanse and get all caught up... So naturally SyFy is cancelling it :(

 

Its being touted as very likely to be picked up by another network.

Brooklyn 99 was also cancelled recently and is being picked back up by NBC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who thinks he's the only sane person in the classroom as soon as the teacher leaves for whatever reason.

Reassure me. Please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2018 at 6:17 PM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

GeoFS 

I have been playing that sim for 8 years and racked up about 400 flight hours. You need to tell me your username. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Delay said:

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who thinks he's the only sane person in the classroom as soon as the teacher leaves for whatever reason.

Reassure me. Please.

That happens to me too. As soon as the teacher leaves, there are miscellaneous sports kits and paper aeroplanes flying around. When that happens, I prefer to just knuckle down and get on with my work.

I have two complaints about general life today. First was in history class. I apparently didn't do enough work and got kept in for lunch (even though I think that I did an acceptable amount). I had to write 'I must try my best in all classes' roughly 20 times. Yes, I did spend some of the class planning my space station,  but I think I did OK.

My second gripe was just this evening. I loaded up KSP, and built a plane so I could just casually fly around. I clicked launch, it started loading and *crash*. Damn. I reloaded the game. Before I could get to flying my plane....*crash*. DAMNIT!. I realoaded the game. This time I got to flying my plane, but after Jeb jumped out.... *crash* This time I gave up and came here to type this. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

I loaded up KSP, and built a plane so I could just casually fly around. I clicked launch, it started loading and *crash*. Damn. I reloaded the game. Before I could get to flying my plane....*crash*. DAMNIT!. I realoaded the game. This time I got to flying my plane, but after Jeb jumped out.... *crash* This time I gave up and came here to type this

KSP's havin' a bad day it seems. Part count? Background programs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

My second gripe was just this evening. I loaded up KSP, and built a plane so I could just casually fly around. I clicked launch, it started loading and *crash*. Damn. I reloaded the game. Before I could get to flying my plane....*crash*. DAMNIT!. I realoaded the game. This time I got to flying my plane, but after Jeb jumped out.... *crash* This time I gave up and came here to type this. :P

ITCrow.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Delay said:

KSP's havin' a bad day it seems. Part count? Background programs?

The first 2 crashes happened during a scene change (that’s where memory loss problems happen a lot in KSP). The third one happened when I was within physics range of only one part (Jeb). The only other program running was GOG Galaxy (it’s a little like Steam but to manage GOG games). No idea what’s happening TBH.

23 minutes ago, Geonovast said:

ITCrow.jpg

hehe...... memes :sticktongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.