SpaceX Discussion Thread

Skylon

6 minutes ago, Lukaszenko said:

If the past couple months was not enough time, I'm guessing an extra few minutes won't be either.

i.e. not today. 

4 minutes ago, YNM said:

"you will not go to space today"

I don't know, the NSF stream shows significant venting from the tank farm. If there was an abort then we probably wouldn't be seeing that.

Just now, RealKerbal3x said:

I don't know, the NSF stream shows significant venting from the tank farm. If there was an abort then we probably wouldn't be seeing that.

Sit it out for me then :D

6 minutes ago, Lukaszenko said:

If the past couple months was not enough time, I'm guessing an extra few minutes won't be either.

i.e. not today. 

I don't think the stream start time was ever indicative of when they actually plan to perform the test. They have all day to do it.

Just now, Delta dart said:

Gonna need to call in the coast guard cuz of the private boats in the area especially since the backup plan is to aim for the water.

Tell the boats the 9 meter wide and 100 ton rocket might confuse their boat for an landing barge :)

Seriously its only two ways to deal with fools like this, first you sue them for the cost of the delay, this can be expensive fast.
You sue the ones you catch and leave it to them to get more to share the costs of the scrub. 

Obviously if its an return from orbit you are on an pretty fixed trajectory and here its just evolution in action.