SpaceX Discussion Thread

Skylon

There is this guy running a scam under the SpaceX name saying you can get double the bitcoin you send to this shady address and it says its a SN8 hop livestream when all it is is just this scam. I just thought I should post it hear since I don't want anyone to fall for the scam. The guys name is Starship and he makes it look like the official broadcast and claims to be Elon Musk.

4 minutes ago, Delta dart said:

There is this guy running a scam under the SpaceX name saying you can get double the bitcoin you send to this shady address and it says its a SN8 hop livestream when all it is is just this scam. I just thought I should post it hear since I don't want anyone to fall for the scam. The guys name is Starship and he makes it look like the official broadcast and claims to be Elon Musk.

Similar scam tweets have been posted under imitation Musk accounts for years, to pretty much every tweet thread Musk has been involved in 

It'll be good to see this bird finally fly, hopefully today. Even better if it manages to land itself, or least last long enough to attempt the flip maneuver 

Edited by StrandedonEarth

Just now, StrandedonEarth said:

Similar scam tweets have been posted under imitation Musk accounts for years, to pretty much every tweet thread Musk has been involved in 

This is a livestream with 50k people watching it and I already reported it although if we all report it we could get it taken down.

8 minutes ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

How shaky do you think it is on that boom?  That operator has to have nerves of steel poking about on a bomb that big!

Well it's not a bomb right now, just an empty can. I'm sure they're tethered to the little cage, too.