KSP Challenge: Destroy the KSC!

Darth Badie

1 minute ago, Just Jim said:

Rats, I just ran out of likes for today... :)

I'm not! :P 
I'd give you mine... I hardly use them anyway! Since I've seen you say you're out of likes more than once by now: how many do you get?
AND WHY IS THERE A DAILY LIMIT?!

Just now, Dark Lion said:

I'm not! :P 
I'd give you mine... I hardly use them anyway! Since I've seen you say you're out of likes more than once by now: how many do you get?
AND WHY IS THERE A DAILY LIMIT?!

I think the limit is 25 a day, and they limit them so people don't go overly crazy liking things

3 minutes ago, Darth Badie said:

It is! I´m thinking on making a special award at the end of the year for the best challenge! 

Do it!!!  :)

I haven't done all of the weekly ones, but in terms of frustrating but fun, my two favorites so far are this one and flying through a Mun arch. 

3 minutes ago, Darth Badie said:

If people needs more time we can give it. Let me know what you think @linuxgurugamer

Just now, linuxgurugamer said:

I'll contact you on Tuesday to discuss, not sure, will depend on who says they need more time

For the record... I'm on disability, and had a lot of free time to put into my entry... which I did.

I could see where people with jobs and families and whatever might need some more time, especially if they're trying to tackle the whole space center.

9 hours ago, Geschosskopf said:

Hmmnm.....  I did this several years ago.  I have no idea what the part count is (but it's high) or how much it cost, but it was fun :) 

All stock.  Craft file here:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/vzaxt0xyvm2nj9p/Bunker Buster O3.craft?dl=0  (also 3 years old).

Brilliant!!!  hehehe  :D

Today begins as any other... with another failed attempt. Apparently someone should have listened when I said, "Aye Captain, I'm giving her all she's got".

W5yt7ue.jpg

I took out the SPH yesterday with this design so I know it works - when you don't lose control and back into something. I've also tried a few things on the runway without success so far. Looks like my record is intact. No one doesn't accomplish anything better than Red Shirt.

47 minutes ago, Red Shirt said:

Today begins as any other... with another failed attempt. Apparently someone should have listened when I said, "Aye Captain, I'm giving her all she's got".

Don't hit it so hard. If you watch my 2nd video carefully, you'll see I'm hitting things like these tanks at only about 20 m/s... if you have something up front that can take an impact greater than that (like a steel plate) you should be fine... :wink:

Edited by Just Jim

13 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Each forum member only gets one name change. You must keep this forever now. 

She may change the rules - pray she... yeah you know how this goes. :)

40 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Don't hit it so hard.

Wasn't the speed. It was the last second course over correction that caused the rover to slide backwards into the tanks. Looking closely at the pic you can see the plates that were intended as battering rams. Tried blowing the runway with fleas. Yeah that went well... not. Like Bumbles, they bounce. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.