Air Superiority Fighter Competition

28 minutes ago, NotAnAimbot said:

Until there are rules regulating turrets. I said that in my post iirc.

We will not be using temporary aircraft removal as a form of protest over rules you were aware of on aircraft submission. You asked for your aircraft to be recalled ,and it is recalled and will remain as such. hero is welcome to run the tests on that aircraft if he feels otherwise, as i will not be. You are also welcome to submit a revision or design if you would like.

27 minutes ago, l0kki said:

I pulled fuel from both tanks

Oh, just pull all the fuel from the rear tank.

Edited by exbyde

9 minutes ago, HeroBrian_333 said:

Bezerkers have been recalled, and will be removed from the leaderboard. As I am doing some research through 19 pages to find info, Leaderboard should be fixed within the hour.

@exbyde what aircraft was under the Sangrigor before WunderWaffle III?

Taisch. Then fighter 2 i believe

1 hour ago, loki130 said:

Am I in line to compete soon? I put a link back in page 12.

loki...what the actual heck did you send me to review? this is some black magic shtuff and it is the most creative thing i've seen. @loki130 @HeroBrian_333@Earthlinger @l0kki @drtricky
(edited, see the fight below, i'm not ruining the surprise)

Edited by exbyde

1 minute ago, l0kki said:

@exbyde  if you already downloaded the WW III Ausf. G2 you need to reinstall it 

i had forgotten to save the craft so it includes an older version of the G2 that lacks the extra finns on the back

Ok, i'll do that.

Alright ladies and gents, i've got something for you tonight that'll honest to Jeb blow your socks clean off. On the runway tonight is @SuicidalInsanity's X-02 Taisch, brought back to fill the void in the lineup from the Bezerker turret debacle. Its a well-known gunfighter with high accuracy and impressive performance with a single cannon. And on the grass is the newcomer, a plane i sorely regret forgetting, @loki130's F-9 Pachy. And at first glance, this thing is heavy, real heavy! With a pair of Panthers and a Whiplash, it's more of an interceptor than anything else, and with 12 missiles on the wings/fuselage, it's armed for the teeth. So who will win?

On the turn, we see the AI on the Pachy is set with a lot of aggression, spamming missiles at the Taisch, but the Taisch dodge that...for the most part, Again we see the pseudo-common sight of a taisch blowing itself up with a missile, setting it two to three, but this isn't an issue for the taisch...or is it? (WARNING: these videos are 5-7 minutes apiece, there is a good reason for this). 

On the second battle, the Taisch show their guns off, dodging the same pit they hit last time.

On the third battle, for all the marbles...the taisch goof big, unlocking the full potential of not one but TWO of the pachys.

At the end of the day, the Pachy reigns supreme in a move that was a huge surprise to me. @HeroBrian_333

Edited by exbyde

51 minutes ago, MrChumley said:

Can I play too?  Here are a couple I have had kicking around. :rolleyes: built in 1.2 but should still work.

xprW3ug.jpg

https://kerbalx.com/mrchumley/AirSoup

hL9HcwS.jpg

https://kerbalx.com/mrchumley/Atmotoaster

Sure, i can give them a go

21 minutes ago, loki130 said:

If you can do it better, go ahead.

@exbyde could you check if the wing pieces on the Pachys are properly autostrutted? I saw a lot of flex in them.

Not sure how to check that...

5 minutes ago, [INDO]dimas_1502 said:

uh oh

It really didn't matter much, your aircraft are great works of scale, but aren't really designed around competing in competitions like this. Turnrates were way too slow.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.