Is this a lamb being hunted by a demon ?

Triop

1 hour ago, DJWyre said:

Then he should do tourist missions until he has enough funds to upgrade to a cabbage. :P

A cabbage isn't as firm as a potato. KSP would cause a meltdown. Can't do much with a cabbage computer which gets turned to sauerkraut when you play with mods... :P

On 8/22/2018 at 9:44 PM, adsii1970 said:

This forum user may be running KSP on a potato...

The forum user here:

I'm a single parent living in Europe.

I'm very happy I can even own a potato thank you very much.

;)

Edited by Triop

39 minutes ago, Triop said:

The forum user here:

I'm a single parent living in Europe.

I'm very happy I can even own a potato thank you very much.

;)

Which is one of the reasons I told everyone to not complain about the visual enhancement mods. :)

Although I have a great processor, for some reason, Dell does this built-in graphics card thing on the model I have.The end result being I can't run KSP at its full potential until the first of next year...

I may not have a potato for a computer, but my computer's graphics "built into the motherboard" resembles wilted lettuce...

On 8/24/2018 at 5:31 PM, DJWyre said:

Sauerkraut has a higher ion density due to it's pH value, making it a more efficient medium to transport information.  It might be harder (or softer?) to handle, but unlike potatoes it doesn't burn.

Then you've never had my sister cook for you. She literally can "burn" water... :D

55 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Which is one of the reasons I told everyone to not complain about the visual enhancement mods.

To be honest I don't mind the lower graphics, it's more about gameplay for me, like designing and testing.

Yeah, some trees would be nice to see, but as long as you can drive straight through them it's all fake to me. :lol:

I'm not complaining. ^_^

*And I can still take great looking pictures....Using my sweet potato  :cool:

aYgPB0b.png

Edited by Triop

On 8/24/2018 at 6:31 PM, DJWyre said:

Sauerkraut has a higher ion density due to it's pH value, making it a more efficient medium to transport information.  It might be harder (or softer?) to handle, but unlike potatoes it doesn't burn.

I beg to differ. You just haven't cooked it long enough.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.