[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

16 hours ago, Dientus said:

But then can you be sure if they are? And what constitutes ownership? Can any animal or any object truly be "owned"? Are people the only ones who can be pwned? If you mow the yard did you just pwn the grass and weeds?

my cat lives here, she sees my house as her house, and she loves us, and we are the only humans who she doesn't fear

1 minute ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Beware the wave of cascading bees

bees are cute and chill, I was neve stung by a bee or a bumblebee

wasps though...

also, bumblebee=hummel in german

bee=biene

wasp=wespe

13 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Admiral Beebitten

I’ve been paranoid about the place I was stung ever since. It makes no sense, but I’m paranoid anyways.

Edited by Admiral Fluffy
Spelling Edit

1 minute ago, Starhelperdude said:

a bee casually landed on my right shoulder some weeks ago, I didn't shake her off, after like 1-2 minutes she flew away

Good idea. It really annoys me when people swat at bees, because then they are more likely to get stung

Just now, Admiral Fluffy said:

Good idea. It really annoys me when people swat at bees, because then they are more likely to get stung

yeah

wasps though are like imperialists, they aren't generally aggressive, only when you enter their territory, which conveniently for them seems to be the whole world

18 hours ago, Dientus said:

But then can you be sure if they are? And what constitutes ownership? Can any animal or any object truly be "owned"? Are people the only ones who can be pwned? If you mow the yard did you just pwn the grass and weeds?

the cats more own me...

I might have already said this, but I watched the crane chase in Terminator 3 (didn't even watch the rest of the movie). It was awesome. The crane was a Demag AC 395. I don't like Demag nearly as much as I like Liebherr, but Demag cranes are good. Demag is also made in Germany. I also like Tadano (a Japanese brand) and I sort of like Link-Belt cranes (American)

Edited by Ben J. Kerman