[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

Folks, to reinforce yesterday's reminder, this forum has had a rule about "chat" threads with no subject because they tend to cause problems. Lately we've been letting this thread run anyway as an attempt at leniency, but joke posts that are excessively large or cause other kinds of problems for the forum may cause us to invoke that rule and close this down. Yes, have fun. But don't get carried away with things. 

4 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

i have been to duna

mun minmus and ike too

Nice! How long have you been playing? Duna was first time for me was 3 months into game!

I have a challenge for everyone. How far can you go by just using SRBs or solid fuel boosters? Here is the score board. (P=Points)

Fly-by

Mun-60p Minmus-70p Duna- 100p Eve- 100p Moho- 160p Jool- 200p Laythe-210p Tylo- 210p Pol- 215p Bop- 220p Dres- 150p Eeloo- 300p Kerbin (getting back)- 20p KSC (getting back)_ 30p Comet or Asteroid- 350p Kerbin- 1p Kerbol/Sun- 10p Gilly and Ike- 190p

Landing

Every point in Fly by for each planet is tripled. 

Have fun.

Edited by Dr. Kerbal
More pionts added

4 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

I have a challenge for everyone. How far can you go by just using SRBs or solid fuel boosters? Here is the score board. (P=Points)

Fly-by

Mun-60p

Minmus-70p

Duna- 100p

Eve- 100p

Moho- 160p

Jool- 200p

Laythe-210p

Tylo- 210p

Pol- 215p

Bop- 220p

Dres- 150p

Eeloo- 300p

Kerbin (getting back)- 20p

KSC (getting back)_ 30p

Comet or Asteroid- 350p

we already have a thread for that:

:P

Edited by Kane Kerman

Just now, Commodore_32 said:

@Lewie

When do you think you can touch my TRX-3??

Weeelll...

Tomorrow is looking pretty good...

I should be able to. I’m really sorry for the delay, but life has been pretty hectic since school has started up. But, I will as soon as I get a chance.

Yup. My work just gets worst day by day because of the Internet not working.

What happens in tomorrow that I’m so happy about?

Spoiler

On Wendnesday Sep 16 KSP 1.10 is being released on consoles! Can’t wait to play!

The galaxy is finally within my grasp...

200 ships have fallen to my mighty fleet.

The Zaxxoids will pay for their obstinate refusal to accept the MIND.

200 years of animosity will be repaid with 200 years of suffering.

The MIND will rule all!

Spoiler

That's what's going on in Stellaris. I'm finally taking on my greatest enemy, the Zaxxoid Sovereign Planet States, along with their allies in the Glorious Compact. 200 of their ships I really have destroyed, compared to my 50 losses. That's 4 times my number of casualties!