1 hour ago, Dman979 said:

I'm not really sure what you're referring to, it looks decent enough to me. If you want to see things in preview mode, though, you can hit the paper icon with the magnifying glass, all the way to the far right side of the WYSIWYG editor.

It's all good until the "Other known parts" in "Parts" section. Should go like this:

1. Parts
    1. Engines (etc)
      <content>
    2. (actually 5) Other known parts
      <content>
    3. (actually 6) Color coding
      <content>
  2. Kerbals (etc)

So now I figured out how to put parts back on the list, but Kerbals section is out of it. Also, trying to move spoilers to their place either does nothing or removes them altogether.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 11:54 AM, Dr. Kerbal said:

Oh boy. The KSP wiki is going to blow. 

Yeah.

@The Aziz, you should add Gurdamma to the known plantets and get rid of it from the Jool section.

Also, the NERV and LANTR Engine are confirmed parts, at least as far as i'm sure.

Edited by Admiral Fluffy
Spelling. Bit late though.

17 hours ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Yeah.

@The Aziz, you should add Gurdamma to the known plantets and get rid of it from the Jool section.

Also, the NERV and LANTUR Engine are confirmed parts, at least as far as i'm sure.

Yes yes. Excuse me while I try to fix broken formatting (admin gib bbcode editor pls), on which I spent most of today's afternoon and got nothing, I'll add those once I'm done with it.

I was reading the mashable interview about KSP2 from june 24, and when peering over the screenshot of the VAB (which is similar but not the same as the one in the knowledge base) I noticed this...

SmwSB4V.png

That's center of thrust, center of mass, center of lift and.... center of radiation hazard?!

The fact that that icon has been in all of the (known) VAB screenshots for a while tells me that radioactivity is gonna be a new gameplay mechanic, which implies that there's gonna be radioactive parts (NERVs being the obvious example), and that kerbals might suffer from such radioactivity (arguably when the crewed parts are unshielded from and/or close to the radioactive parts).

This does not tell us anything about: explicit rad shield parts; liquid tanks act as rad shielding; magnetosphere radiation belts; solar flares.

On 7/14/2021 at 3:24 AM, IvanSanchez said:

I was reading the mashable interview about KSP2 from june 24, and when peering over the screenshot of the VAB (which is similar but not the same as the one in the knowledge base) I noticed this...

SmwSB4V.png

That's center of thrust, center of mass, center of lift and.... center of radiation hazard?!

The fact that that icon has been in all of the (known) VAB screenshots for a while tells me that radioactivity is gonna be a new gameplay mechanic, which implies that there's gonna be radioactive parts (NERVs being the obvious example), and that kerbals might suffer from such radioactivity (arguably when the crewed parts are unshielded from and/or close to the radioactive parts).

This does not tell us anything about: explicit rad shield parts; liquid tanks act as rad shielding; magnetosphere radiation belts; solar flares.

Getting some Kerbalism vibes. I really hope there is an optional, highly configurable life support system in Stock KSP2.

PHEW

Okay latest additions are here, list is mostly repaired.

I also found a typo I made when I was creating the thread in the very first time, but decided not to fix it because it's funny, instead it's going to stay as easter egg lol.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 1:48 AM, Admiral Fluffy said:

New info i got from Re-watching the first feature video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR4b9EWxgWs#T=5m36s

At 5:36 it shows a crater from an expolsion.

More like a burnt effect on the ground to show that something there was on fire, rather than a crater. But I'll keep that in mind once we know something more, thanks.

Also, updated with new  jawdropping pictures and fixed source links.

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

I know this post was a long time ago but it still scares me, what does this mean exactly-

I think it just means if you and your buddy are controlling Kerbals near each other you can have them wave at each other or whatever.

Edited by Badoobicus

1 hour ago, Badoobicus said:

I think it just means if you and your buddy are controller Kerbals near each other you can have them wave at each other or whatever.

Oh thank goodness, I thought for a moment they were gonna go full Fortnite on us :P 

2 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

Oh thank goodness, I thought for a moment they were gonna go full Fortnite on us :P 

*Kerbal does the Default dance

"HA! I destroyed you 5km sized mothership with a single missile i made!"

@The Aziz 

In the recent KSP 2 Celestial Architecting video, there’s a shot where the devs show the different layers of Kerbin. If you look closely, you can see that Kerbin has continental plates and realistic underwater landforms. I’ll come back later and add a screenshot from the video to this post.