MiniKerbalShuttle v1.5

DimonD

On 12/23/2021 at 8:42 AM, DimonD said:

Thanks! but I still can't solve the problems of this add-on... and there are several others that I am working on, so if I come back to it, then definitely not now. 

Maybe reaching here but would you mind if I take a look at your starship to try to flesh it out?

On 12/24/2021 at 9:29 PM, SpaceFace545 said:

Maybe reaching here but would you mind if I take a look at your starship to try to flesh it out?

I have not abandoned it, and in the future I will still take on it as soon as more accurate information about the starship and its lunar version appears. :)

22 hours ago, Yaroslav said:

And how is the mod progressing under the parts of the station for the mini shuttle?

At the moment, I haven't made any progress, the real work takes a lot of time)), besides, I have already been doing this addition for some time:

image.png

It will go well with everything I've created in a 3D editor for all the time, including this add-on, so for now, paused the creation of parts for the station..

Edited by DimonD

3 hours ago, DimonD said:

На данный момент я не добился никакого прогресса, настоящая работа занимает много времени)), кроме того, я уже некоторое время занимаюсь этим дополнением:

изображение.png

Это будет хорошо сочетаться со всем, что я создавал в 3D-редакторе все время, включая это дополнение, поэтому на данный момент приостановил создание деталей для станции..

It is clear that this will be like a winged pH energy?

Wonderful work! Love the modularity and style of the models!  Also, this mod DOES work with FAR and Deadly Reentry.  Stable control during decent and it just barely didn't blow up!  Although a scaled game may require alterations ;p

Made a few modifications with cryo engines, procedural parts, and b9p procedural wings.  Thank you for making this such a flexible and perfect sized space plane core!z7iYcwd.jpeg

QpvTV7y.jpeg

43 minutes ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

Do you mean like solar system scale? If so, it's quite good on 2.x already. In JNSQ this gets to a 150km orbit with ~650m/s remaining.

More specifically I'm betting with FAR and Deadly Reentry that in JNSQ it's going to be much harder to stop it from blowing up due to overheating on reentry

Loving the mod and it's made me smile so much over the last few days I have been playing around. Definitely now brought into my full time modpack and one of my essential part mods.

Have some gorgeous screenshots of Molniya visiting the amazing (K)Mir station! Graphics courtesy of TUfx+Fox's presets, Scatterer and Planetshine.

https://imgur.com/a/QTGCYHn

Bm3WohZ.png

ORbZDUX.png

• 5 weeks later...
On 26.12.2021 at 20:36, DimonD said:

На данный момент я не добился никакого прогресса, реальная работа занимает много времени)), кроме того, я уже некоторое время занимаюсь этим дополнением:

изображение.png

Это будет хорошо сочетаться со всем, что я создавал в 3D-редакторе все время, включая это дополнение, поэтому на данный момент приостановил создание деталей для станции..

Can you tell us how the work on this project is progressing ?

On 12/26/2021 at 6:36 AM, DimonD said:

At the moment, I haven't made any progress, the real work takes a lot of time)), besides, I have already been doing this addition for some time:

image.png

It will go well with everything I've created in a 3D editor for all the time, including this add-on, so for now, paused the creation of parts for the station..

Will this be a separate mod?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For anyone using this in a realism type setup, here's a patch for you.  **This is my personal setup for KSRSS with Real Fuels and Kerbalism**

*Only applies to main shuttle body*

Adjust values to your preference/setup

@PART[OV]
{
    @rescaleFactor = 2.5
    @mass *= 2
}
@PART[OV]:FOR[RealFuels]
{
    !RESOURCE[MonoPropellant] {}
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleFuelTanks
        volume = 4000
        type = ServiceModule
    }
}
@PART[OV]:NEEDS[ProfileDefault]:FOR[KerbalismDefault]
{
  !MODULE[ModuleResourceConverter] {}
  !RESOURCE[ElectricCharge] {}

MODULE
  {
    name = ProcessController
    resource = _FuelCell
    title = H2+O2 fuel cell
    capacity = 0.66 //1
    valve_i = 1
  }

MODULE
  {
    name = Configure
    title = Fuel Cell
    slots = 1

SETUP
    {
      name = Hydrogen Oxygen Fuel Cell
      desc = Burns <b>Hydrogen</b> gas and <b>Oxygen</b> gas, producing <b>Water</b> as a by-product.

MODULE
      {
        type = ProcessController
        id_field = resource
        id_value = _FuelCell
      }
    }
  }

Edited by Xt007

On 3/14/2022 at 10:39 PM, thanis_alenk said:

стыковочный порт с воздушным шлюзом, я не могу его использовать, он вообще не стыкуется

And you tried vali, cleanly install the mod and check if there is a conflict with other mods. And yes , what kind of nodes do you use for docking ? If out of fashion, then everything should work well.

Edited by Yaroslav

On 3/14/2022 at 6:39 AM, thanis_alenk said:

the docking port with the airlock, I can't use it, it doesn't dock at all

these two parts will dock: "Docking port for MiniKerbalShuttle" (the part that goes inside the payload bay) and "Docking Port" from the same mod, the one that is plain, not the one that looks like an APAS port. and maybe the airlock docking port needs to be "open" (extended)

On 4/10/2022 at 6:15 PM, Xt007 said:

For anyone using this in a realism type setup, here's a patch for you.  **This is my personal setup for KSRSS with Real Fuels and Kerbalism**

*Only applies to main shuttle body*

Adjust values to your preference/setup

Hey @Xt007,

Can I use this with JNSQ, Rational Resources and Kerbalism, too?

Edited the RealFuels out, but I don't know, if I have to change the Fuel Cell, too:

@PART[OV]
{
    @rescaleFactor = 2.5
    @mass *= 2
}
@PART[OV]:NEEDS[ProfileDefault]:FOR[KerbalismDefault]
{
  !MODULE[ModuleResourceConverter] {}
  !RESOURCE[ElectricCharge] {}

MODULE
  {
    name = ProcessController
    resource = _FuelCell
    title = H2+O2 fuel cell
    capacity = 0.66 //1
    valve_i = 1
  }

MODULE
  {
    name = Configure
    title = Fuel Cell
    slots = 1

SETUP
    {
      name = Hydrogen Oxygen Fuel Cell
      desc = Burns <b>Hydrogen</b> gas and <b>Oxygen</b> gas, producing <b>Water</b> as a by-product.

MODULE
      {
        type = ProcessController
        id_field = resource
        id_value = _FuelCell
      }
    }
  }

Can I use this with JNSQ, Rational Resources and Kerbalism, too?

Should be no problem to use this in JNSQ.  They're both the same scale so numbers should match up and editing out the real fuels shouldn't effect the kerbalism fuel cell.  RR really just makes isru more realistic due to placement of resources on bodies.

3 minutes ago, Xt007 said:

Should be no problem to use this in JNSQ.  They're both the same scale so numbers should match up and editing out the real fuels shouldn't effect the kerbalism fuel cell.  RR really just makes isru more realistic due to placement of resources on bodies.

Hey @Xt007,

OK, thank you.

I wasn't sure because of the "H2+O2", if I needed something else.

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2022 at 9:56 AM, Yaroslav said:

Can you tell us how the work on this project is progressing ?

On 2/11/2022 at 4:04 AM, Garuda said:

Will this be a separate mod?

Sorry for the late reply.
At the moment it is abandoned because I was away for a while, now I need to re-remember where I left off and how to get the parts to work correctly. :D

7 hours ago, DimonD said:

Извините за поздний ответ.
На данный момент он заброшен, потому что я отсутствовал некоторое время, теперь мне нужно вспомнить, где я остановился и как заставить детали работать правильно. :D

Thank you for the answer, and returning to the development of the mod after a long absence. We'll wait as long as it takes.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DimonD said:

So some progress:

Changed the shape of the wing.

screenshot72.png

The doors of the cargo compartment now work like solar panels.

screenshot71.png

And also began to make parts for the space station.

ST.png

Awesome! Are you planning an ISS replica like station or a more freer approach? Also, is it me or the RCS on the nose of the shuttle don't work?

Just now, Forked Camphor said:

Awesome! Are you planning an ISS replica like station or a more freer approach? Also, is it me or the RCS on the nose of the shuttle don't work?

It will be something between ISS and a freer version of the station.

Also, RCS should work well, especially since this mod has not been updated for a long time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.