Calvinball

Deddly

On 12/5/2022 at 10:33 PM, Nazalassa said:
  Hide contents

latest?cb=20180629171423

Caption to your image:

"Nobody expects the comfy chair salesmen!" 

7 hours ago, Ryaja said:

NEW RULE: ALL POSTS MUST BEADE IN AT LEAST 2 SPOILERS.

Really sorry about this, but...

UNDO RULE: As funny as that sounds, let's not do that because moderators just remove posts with lots of spoilers inside of other spoilers.

1*nGitifFUbzTRgIPPUKWZPA@2x.webp

New rule: The rule requiring the posting of an image that is the exact opposite of the image posted in the previous post is hereby rescinded and is now replaced by a new rule. In accordance with the rules of the OP of this thread, a new rule will be issued.

The new rule requires the disclosure of personal information of a nature which does not compromise any identifying information about the poster disclosing said personal information. The new rule requires the next poster the next poster to post an image of their favorite snack food. If more than one snack food is enjoyed by those playing the game, please share, but do not share more than three images.

Spoiler

Oh geez how did I miss this thread for a whole week!

6 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

The new rule requires the next poster the next poster to post an image of their favorite snack food. If more than one snack food is enjoyed by those playing the game, please share, but do not share more than three images.

Rule Modification: It may be a picture of any favorite food. This may seem rather unnecessary given the prevalence of common snack foods in our society, it is intended to widen the audience for the game (“Calvinball”) and furthermore provide greater convenience for the author of this post. 
AS A FURTHER MATTER OF CONVENIENCE I WOULD HENCEFORTH SUGGEST THAT ANY WHO DEEM IT A GOOD IDEA TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD MAKE THE DECISION TO REPEAL THE “100 WORDS PER POST” RULE IMPOSED BY “JebIsBestPilot” 
Said rule can only be described in a forum appropriate way through one of my favored snack foods PITA chips. 

Anyways, Here is my lunch from today: 

IMG_3303.jpg

Pie is (roughly) three point one four one five nine two six five three five eight nine seven nine three two three eight four six two six four three three eight three two seven nine five zero two eight eight four one nine seven one six nine three nine nine three seven five one zero five eight two zero nine seven four nine four four and so on. Yeah, pies are delicious, and they have plenty of decimals. It's wonderful. I wonder if I can eat pie right now. It would be very nice. Anyways I reach 101 words. Nice.

pi-pie-1024x682.jpg

A wonderful dish from the north of Sweden called Palt. It's very tasty but pretty heavy on the stomach. There's a local expression that when you eat too much Palt, you have a "palt coma"

palt-2.jpg

Palt coma is totally worth it.

Also, that's less than 100 words, so I'll ping @Spaceman.Spiff

il_fullxfull.3205473411_q1p5.jpg

Hamster food.  That, technically, is a favorite food.  It is the favorite food of pet hamsters everywhere.  The rule on favorite foods did not specify that it had to be MY favorite food, nor did it indicate that the food even ahd to be for human beings in any fashion.  So I have therefore satisfied the requirement to post an image of "favorite food".

Depending upon how long I end up rambling on here, i believe I will also satisfy the rule regarding minimum posy length.  But this is boring, and I would propose a rule modification please.

RULE MODIFICATION:  In addition to tagging someone with a Calvin-esque avatar, one may subvert the 100 word rule by posting any image from the Calvin and Hobbes comic strip that has food in it.

b9103f949955435600181e2d17536b9c69fce258

Actually, they would be cool. I wonder where they are from. Can we order the Minmus salt shaker? Or the booster mug? They look so cool.

By the way, this word is the thirty-fifth of this post, not accounting for the words in the picture. Hey, this post has exactly fifty-seven words in it. Nice.

@AlamoVampire, again... I guess that rule will cause some trouble.

shutterstock_291466391.jpg?quality=75&st

New rule: Every fifth word of your post must start with the letter "D" and you must change the font color to show it.

I am not going dammit to count back in Deddly's thread to the last danged five users to make dings!

(Wow, that's actually going to add a level of frustration for some... :cool:)