KSP2 System Requirements

Dakota

• Community Manager
28 minutes ago, pandaman said:

@Dakota  As a thought.  When you give recommended specs in future could you give a set for 1080p as well as 1440p?

It would be a great help for those if us thinking of upgrading.

Definitely a good shout. Will consider for future system requirement updates. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok from what i can tell i think im never going to be able to run ksp2 which hurts. I use the nvidia gtx 1070ti which if the op is correct im well below spec which stinks. Can someone confirm this as i know the tweaked spec but cant locate the new. My heart says im screwed tho.

47 minutes ago, AlamoVampire said:

Ok from what i can tell i think im never going to be able to run ksp2 which hurts. I use the nvidia gtx 1070ti which if the op is correct im well below spec which stinks. Can someone confirm this as i know the tweaked spec but cant locate the new. My heart says im screwed tho.

The developers have basically said that minimum requirements  are for the initial release of early access.

Performance will improve throughout early access. There have already been improvements with the first 2 patches.

Edited by Anth12

1 hour ago, AlamoVampire said:

The 1070ti is equaled to the minimum, not well below it. Not sure where you got that from? Unless you mean well below the recommended specs, in which case yes, but that is pretty much everyone so don't feel too bad.

Edited by MechBFP