K2-D2

cfloutier

image.png

K2-D2 is better than ever : v1.0 !!!  

The philosophy of this mod is "simple but accurate".

No cheat here, we are just using direct control on Thrusts, Maneuver, SAS and direction.

Current Pilots are :

• Auto Execute Node.
  • Landing : do all the brake work to Land in full security. 
  • Lift : a precise ascent profile edition and execution.
  • Drone : A funny tool to navigate on planets. Very costly in fuel. (Will be back soon)
  • Attitude : for Planes
  • Docking Pilot
  • added a link with FlightPlan Mod to create cirularize nodes

Open it with Alt+O or using the AppBar

Link to space dock : https://spacedock.info/mod/3325/K2-D2

Git Hub : https://github.com/cfloutier/k2d2

Full Documentation : https://github.com/cfloutier/k2d2/wiki

Licence :  CC-BY-SA-4.0 license.

Edited by cfloutier
v0.10

Nice mod! I love the name - short, sweet, and very clever just like its namesake!

If/when you figure out circularization reliably it would be good to take a look and maybe fold the insights into the scripts for the Kontrol System 2:. It has a pretty descent launch script and a circularize script, too - though the circularization part is presently a bit hit or miss.

Thanks a lot for trying my little work.

I like KontrolSystem2. It is a very good approach. The to2 language is quite difficult to lear and understand for the moment. I'll have a further look. Many good things there.

my co author Mole. It actually trying to add a kick circulize tool. I've got good hope of success. 

@cfloutier I took K2-D2 flying with me for a quick trip to the Mun. While he was very easy to use, the results were not ideal and so I've created some issues for you on your github repo.

Thinking further about this, I think it's clear your mod serves a vital purpose and will be a huge success - Being able to reliably time and execute maneuver nodes is essential, and while using our own human reactions to time start and stop via the stock capability will do OK in many situations, there is definitely a need for being able to execute nodes more precisely. I think this breaks down to five problems fundamentally, and you're well on your way to solving them!

1. Calculating the required burn and pointing the ship to it
  2. Warping to just before the burn
  3. Starting the burn on time
  4. Controlling the throttle
  5. Ending the burn on time

You've got the pointing part of 1 nailed I think. That part works really reliably, and other mods are available to set up a node precisely (e.g., Maneuver Node Controller, etc.)

I created an issue for you relating to 2 as using K2-D2 to circularize my Munar orbit at periapsis resulted in shooting right past the node and ending timewarp far too late. I happen to have the Time Warp Unlock mod running, so it's possible an interaction with that mod and yours resulted in the misbehavior. I can try again without Time Warp Unlock, but as that execution began shortly after entering the Mun's SOI I'm not sure if Time Warp Unlock would have had much effect. At that distance most likely all time warp speeds would have been available anyway.

Prior to entering the Mun's SOI I used K2-D2 to help me execute the transfer burn from LKO to the Mun. I used Maneuver Node Controller to set up a precise burn that would get me a Munar periapsis of ~40km, and when I had K2-D2 execute that node it did appear to start right on time, but it ended late and I was heading for a Munar impact mission instead of my planned Munar encounter with a prograde flyby at 40km Pe. In fact, K2-D2 was burning right past the sim predicted orbit for the node and I had to hit the stop button on K2-D2. I'm not sure how far past the intended orbit it would have taken me, but it certainly overshot the intention for the node.

I think the biggest need for a precise node executor is in problems 4 and 5. I suspect that most of the mods out there with maneuver node execution capabilities just set the throttle to 1 and attempt to end the burn on time. This is actually not ideal, and this is where we need a better approach. I'm hoping K2-D2 can help out here!

For a mod to be a really good maneuver node executor I think it needs to keep an eye on converging the sim predicted maneuver node result and the actual orbit of the craft. As the two get close toward the end of the burn, the mod may need to throttle down a bit (depending on the TWR and how fast the two are converging), and the mod may also need to control the end of the burn so that the actual orbit has just met the sim prediction.  This could even mean updating the maneuver node pointing direction dynamically to keep the orbit evolution headed toward the node prediction, but at the very least is means doing something smarter than just switching off the motor when the burn time has elapsed. There needs to be more smarts here so that the end of the burn really does give the player what they've planned with the maneuver node!

So, at a minimum I think K2-D2 needs better warping control in step 2, and needs to use a better approach to determining when to end the burn in step 5. Adding a more sophisticated approach to throttle control in 4 may make solving 5 easier.

5 hours ago, schlosrat said:

For a mod to be a really good maneuver node executor I think it needs to keep an eye on converging the sim predicted maneuver node result and the actual orbit of the craft. As the two get close toward the end of the burn, the mod may need to throttle down a bit (depending on the TWR and how fast the two are converging), and the mod may also need to control the end of the burn so that the actual orbit has just met the sim prediction.  This could even mean updating the maneuver node pointing direction dynamically to keep the orbit evolution headed toward the node prediction, but at the very least is means doing something smarter than just switching off the motor when the burn time has elapsed. 

This is one (of many) things MechJeb does really well in KPS1. You can specify the precision required of the total dV added when you you ask MJ to control the burn through the maneuver node, and the code reduces the throttle at the end to try to hit that requested precision with good accuracy. 

3 hours ago, LameLefty said:

This is one (of many) things MechJeb does really well in KPS1. You can specify the precision required of the total dV added when you you ask MJ to control the burn through the maneuver node, and the code reduces the throttle at the end to try to hit that requested precision with good accuracy. 

Basically MJ is my gold standard. We're not gonna get Val 9000 (er... MechJeb 3.0?) any time soon, but darn it! We need a reliable way to execute maneuver nodes with precision!

I'm poking around with KontrolSystem2, and it's exec_node function looks like it will do something like this - but the results leave something to be desired, possibly because it's running to2 code (that compiles to IL? and supposedly would be almost as fast as C#?). I'll take whatever I can get, but I like the idea of a C# mod solution that runs in the game a bit better than a kOS script sort of thing that may or may not run as quickly. Mind you, KontrolSystem2 is pretty amazing! I'd just rather have a mod like K2-D2 for precision execution of nodes.

7 minutes ago, schlosrat said:

We need a reliable way to execute maneuver nodes with precision!

Agreed. 

We have this but I have not yet tried out the updated version:

I don't mind using the existing Maneuver Node graphical widgets to rough in most burns, and this to fine tune it:

But I hate running the risk of screwing it all up be my fumble-fingers or missing the start/stop cues. 

10 minutes ago, LameLefty said:

Agreed. 

We have this but I have not yet tried out the updated version:

I don't mind using the existing Maneuver Node graphical widgets to rough in most burns, and this to fine tune it:

But I hate running the risk of screwing it all up be my fumble-fingers or missing the start/stop cues. 

Yeah! Exactly! There's only so much fun I can squeeze out of staring intently at a burn timer countdown to try to nail my start of burn, and even then I may screw up the end of burn. I get a lot more joy out of engineering a good mission and letting computers do what computers are good at.

I've been hesitant to even take Burn Controller for a spin based on the description. It might be awesome, but it sounds like it would be just a timer that's focused on the delay between now and the burn and the duration of the burn. If so, it would likely be too crude a control for my purposes.

There's a variant of Maneuver Node Controller by @highfly1000that adds some nice features. He's got a pull request for @XYZ3211 to feed those features in, but you can pick it up here if you like: https://github.com/highfly1000/ManeuverNodeController

@GargamelI've added the Licence in the first message. 
I consider that the Mod is fully usable but a v1.0 will be when a full transfert tool will be added. I prefer to keep this thread here If you agree.

@LameLefty yes Mechjeb is fully open source but the fun in making this mod is about discovering from scratch, for Mole and Me.  I'll sure use MechJab as reference in a near future. 

Thanks all for trying it out. 

@schlosrat I've changed the burning method, following your advices. thanks 

The burn in now computed using the sum of engines actual burn. It works in most cases I think. Please tell me if you find any bug on that.
The max dV diff with Maneuver is in settings. 

I'll remove some of the settings in a near version. I think that the warp ratio should be 4 or 5 always. And because of lame framerates it is safier to add at least 10 second before burn time.  

Edited by cfloutier

5 hours ago, cfloutier said:

@GargamelI've added the Licence in the first message. 
I consider that the Mod is fully usable but a v1.0 will be when a full transfert tool will be added. I prefer to jeep this thread here If you agree.

@LameLefty yes Mechjeb is fully open source but the fun in making this mod is about discovering from scratch, for Mole and Me.  I'll sure use MechJab as reference in a near future. 

Thanks all for trying it out. 

@schlosrat I've changed the burning method, following your advices. thanks 

The burn in now computed using the sum of engines actual burn. It works in most cases I think. Please telle me if you find any bug on that.
The max dV diff with Maneuver is in settings. 

I'll remove some of the settings in a near version. I think that the warp ratio should be 4 or 5 always. And because of lame framerates it is safier to add at least 10 second before burn time.  

Awesome! Thanks @cfloutier! I'm looking forward to trying it out.
Curiously, i just forkec Maneuver Node Controller and also added a capability to that mod to create a node. It just creates an empty node, but of course you can use MNC to then precisely edit the node, and perhaps use K2-D2 to precisely execute it!

I'm working now on an update to all you to snap the node to either the next AN or next DN (if you've got a target selected and it's orbiting the same body you are...)

Hi guys,

First, thanks for your work. People like you are making KSP2 actually playable.

I cannot get K2-D2 to work, no matter what I do. I have followed the instructions you gave. When I drag the bepinx folder that extracts from you zip file to the game directory, it is properly picked up and placed in the bepinx\plugins folder. When I start the game, it is not listed in the Mods menu, Alt-O doesnt open it, and it is not in the app bar.

Any ideas? 

Hello Omar.

Perhaps there is spacewarp mod missing. K2D2 depends on both. To help me debugging what happening, you could send me the bepinx log file. It is located in bepinx folder. 

Have tried other mods ? 

Thanks for the test anyway 

On 3/22/2023 at 1:08 AM, Superfluous J said:

Cool mod, cool name. I have nothing else to add except I think in the icon one of the eyes needs to be slightly larger than the other.

9il5OSY.png?1

I'll grow the right eye. Good idea 

20 hours ago, cfloutier said:

Hello Omar.

Perhaps there is spacewarp mod missing. K2D2 depends on both. To help me debugging what happening, you could send me the bepinx log file. It is located in bepinx folder. 

Have tried other mods ? 

Thanks for the test anyway 

I'll grow the right eye. Good idea 

Here you go. Im using lots of mods, but for some reason K2-D2 wont work.

[Message:   BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - KSP2_x64 (3/17/2023 9:35:13 PM)
[Info   :   BepInEx] Running under Unity v2020.3.33.9525882    
[Info   :   BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 4.0.30319.42000
[Info   :   BepInEx] Supports SRE: True
[Info   :   BepInEx] System platform: Bits64, Windows
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [BepInEx.Preloader 5.4.21.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] 1 patcher plugin loaded
[Info   :   BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine.CoreModule] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader finished
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] 19 plugins to load
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Configuration Manager 17.1]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Space Warp 1.0.1]
[Info   :  HarmonyX] ### Harmony id=com.github.x606.spacewarp, version=2.9.0.0, location=C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\core\0Harmony.dll, env/clr=4.0.30319.42000, platform=Win32NT, ptrsize:runtime/env=8/Bits64, Windows
### Started from void SpaceWarp.SpaceWarpPlugin::Awake(), location C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\SpaceWarp\SpaceWarp.dll
### At 2023-03-28 10.12.34
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Patching void KSP.Game.GameManager::Awake() with 1 prefixes, 0 postfixes, 0 transpilers, 0 finalizers
1 prefixes:
* static void SpaceWarp.Patching.BootstrapPatch::GetSpaceWarpMods()

[Info   :  HarmonyX] Running ILHook manipulator on void KSP.Game.GameManager::Awake()
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Writing prefixes
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Patching void KSP.Game.GameManager::StartBootstrap() with 0 prefixes, 0 postfixes, 0 transpilers, 0 finalizers
1 ilmanipulators:
* static void SpaceWarp.Patching.BootstrapPatch::PatchInitializationsIL(MonoMod.Cil.ILContext ilContext, MonoMod.Cil.ILLabel endLabel)

[Info   :  HarmonyX] Running ILHook manipulator on void KSP.Game.GameManager::StartBootstrap()
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Patching static BepInEx.BaseUnityPlugin[] ConfigurationManager.Utilities.Utils::FindPlugins() with 0 prefixes, 1 postfixes, 0 transpilers, 0 finalizers
1 postfixes:
* static void SpaceWarp.Patching.ConfigurationPatch::Postfix(BepInEx.BaseUnityPlugin[]& __result)

[Info   :  HarmonyX] Running ILHook manipulator on static BepInEx.BaseUnityPlugin[] ConfigurationManager.Utilities.Utils::FindPlugins()
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Writing postfixes
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Patching virtual Type[] System.Reflection.Assembly::GetTypes() with 0 prefixes, 0 postfixes, 0 transpilers, 1 finalizers
1 finalizers:
* static Exception SpaceWarp.Patching.FixGetTypes::GetTypesFix(Exception __exception, System.Reflection.Assembly __instance, Type[]& __result)

[Info   :  HarmonyX] Running ILHook manipulator on virtual Type[] System.Reflection.Assembly::GetTypes()
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Writing finalizers
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Patching virtual Type[] System.Reflection.Assembly::GetExportedTypes() with 0 prefixes, 0 postfixes, 0 transpilers, 1 finalizers
1 finalizers:
* static Exception SpaceWarp.Patching.FixGetTypes::GetTypesFix(Exception __exception, System.Reflection.Assembly __instance, Type[]& __result)

[Info   :  HarmonyX] Running ILHook manipulator on virtual Type[] System.Reflection.Assembly::GetExportedTypes()
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Writing finalizers
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Patching void KSP.Game.StartupFlow.LandingHUD::Start() with 0 prefixes, 1 postfixes, 0 transpilers, 0 finalizers
1 postfixes:
* static void SpaceWarp.Patching.MainMenuPatcher::Postfix(KSP.Game.StartupFlow.LandingHUD __instance)

[Info   :  HarmonyX] Running ILHook manipulator on void KSP.Game.StartupFlow.LandingHUD::Start()
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Patching void KSP.UI.Flight.UIFlightHud::Start() with 0 prefixes, 1 postfixes, 0 transpilers, 0 finalizers
1 postfixes:
* static void SpaceWarp.Backend.UI.Appbar.ToolbarBackendAppBarPatcher::Postfix(KSP.UI.Flight.UIFlightHud __instance)

[Info   :  HarmonyX] Running ILHook manipulator on void KSP.UI.Flight.UIFlightHud::Start()
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Patching void OABSideBar::Start() with 0 prefixes, 1 postfixes, 0 transpilers, 0 finalizers
1 postfixes:
* static void SpaceWarp.Backend.UI.Appbar.ToolbarBackendOABSideBarPatcher::Postfix(OABSideBar __instance)

[Info   :  HarmonyX] Running ILHook manipulator on void OABSideBar::Start()
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [RendezvousCheat 0.1.3]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Hide Orbits 0.4.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [VesselRenamer 1.2.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Community Fixes 0.4.2]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Lazy Orbit 0.4.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Kalkulator 1.0.2]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Resonant Orbit Calculator 0.1.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [KontrolSystem2 0.2.2]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Maneuver Node Controller 0.4]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [MicroEngineer 0.5.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Cheat Menu 0.3.1]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [notebook 0.0.2]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Suicide Burn 0.0.1]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Custom Flag Loader 1.0]
[Info   :  HarmonyX] ### Harmony id=io.bepis.customflagloader, version=2.9.0.0, location=C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\core\0Harmony.dll, env/clr=4.0.30319.42000, platform=Win32NT, ptrsize:runtime/env=8/Bits64, Windows
### Started from void CustomFlagLoader.CustomFlagLoader::.ctor(), location C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\CustomFlagLoader\CustomFlagLoader.dll
### At 2023-03-28 10.12.34
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Patching void KSP.Game.AgencyFlagManager::InitializeFlags() with 1 prefixes, 0 postfixes, 0 transpilers, 0 finalizers
1 prefixes:
* static void CustomFlagLoader.CustomFlagLoader::InitializeFlagsPrefix(AgencyFlagsData ____agencyFlags)

[Info   :  HarmonyX] Running ILHook manipulator on void KSP.Game.AgencyFlagManager::InitializeFlags()
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [LessWobbly 1.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [K2D2 0.5.0]
[Error  :   BepInEx] Error loading [K2D2 0.5.0] : 
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [∆v Stage Info 0.11]
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for Space Warp
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for Space Warp
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\SpaceWarp\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\SpaceWarp\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/assetbundles/toggle_normal.png"
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/bgdark.png"
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/bglight.png"
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/borderradiusdark.png"
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/borderradiuslight.png"
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/genactive.png"
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/gennormal.png"
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/gnuunifont9fullhintinstrucsur.ttf"
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/spacewarpconsole.guiskin"
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/toggle_active.png"
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/toggle_hover.png"
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/toggle_on_active.png"
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/toggle_on_hover.png"
[Info   :SpaceWarp/swconsoleui] registering path "spacewarp/swconsoleui/toggle_on_normal.png"
[Info   :Asset Loader] Loaded AssetBundle SpaceWarp/swconsoleui
[Info   :spacewarp/images/console.png] registering path "spacewarp/images/console.png"
[Info   :spacewarp/images/oabtraybutton.png] registering path "spacewarp/images/oabtraybutton.png"
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for RendezvousCheat
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for RendezvousCheat
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\RendezvousCheat\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\RendezvousCheat\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load asset bundles for RendezvousCheat as no asset bundles folder existed!
[Info   :rendezvouscheat/images/icon.png] registering path "rendezvouscheat/images/icon.png"
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for Hide Orbits
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for Hide Orbits
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\hide_orbits\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\hide_orbits\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load asset bundles for Hide Orbits as no asset bundles folder existed!
[Info   :hide_orbits/images/icon.png] registering path "hide_orbits/images/icon.png"
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for Vessel Renamer
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for Vessel Renamer
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\vessel_renamer\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\vessel_renamer\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load asset bundles for Vessel Renamer as no asset bundles folder existed!
[Info   :vesselrenamer/images/icon.png] registering path "vesselrenamer/images/icon.png"
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for Community Fixes
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for Community Fixes
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\community_fixes\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\community_fixes\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load asset bundles for Community Fixes as no asset bundles folder existed!
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load images bundles for Community Fixes as no images folder existed! (should be at C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\community_fixes\assets\images
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for Lazy Orbit
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for Lazy Orbit
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\LazyOrbit\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\LazyOrbit\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load asset bundles for Lazy Orbit as no asset bundles folder existed!
[Info   :lazyorbit/images/icon.png] registering path "lazyorbit/images/icon.png"
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for Kalkulator
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for Kalkulator
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\kalkulator\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\kalkulator\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load asset bundles for Kalkulator as no asset bundles folder existed!
[Info   :kalkulator/images/icon.png] registering path "kalkulator/images/icon.png"
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for Resonant Orbit Calculator
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for Resonant Orbit Calculator
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\resonant_orbit_calculator\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\resonant_orbit_calculator\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load asset bundles for Resonant Orbit Calculator as no asset bundles folder existed!
[Info   :resonant_orbit_calculator/images/icon.png] registering path "resonant_orbit_calculator/images/icon.png"
[Info   :resonant_orbit_calculator/images/icon_blk.png] registering path "resonant_orbit_calculator/images/icon_blk.png"
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for Kontrol System
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for Kontrol System
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\KontrolSystem2\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\KontrolSystem2\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load asset bundles for Kontrol System as no asset bundles folder existed!
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/add.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/add.png"
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/delete.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/delete.png"
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/icon.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/icon.png"
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/launcher_button-blizzy.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/launcher_button-blizzy.png"
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/launcher_button.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/launcher_button.png"
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/monitor_minimal.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/monitor_minimal.png"
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/monitor_minimal_frame.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/monitor_minimal_frame.png"
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/monitor_minimal_frame_active.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/monitor_minimal_frame_active.png"
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/resize-button.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/resize-button.png"
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/start.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/start.png"
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/state_active.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/state_active.png"
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/state_error.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/state_error.png"
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/state_inactive.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/state_inactive.png"
[Info   :kontrolsystem2/images/stop.png] registering path "kontrolsystem2/images/stop.png"
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for Maneuver Node Controller
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for Maneuver Node Controller
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\maneuver_node_controller\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\maneuver_node_controller\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load asset bundles for Maneuver Node Controller as no asset bundles folder existed!
[Info   :maneuver_node_controller/images/icon.png] registering path "maneuver_node_controller/images/icon.png"
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for Micro Engineer
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for Micro Engineer
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\micro_engineer\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\micro_engineer\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load asset bundles for Micro Engineer as no asset bundles folder existed!
[Info   :micro_engineer/images/icon.png] registering path "micro_engineer/images/icon.png"
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for Cheat Menu
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for Cheat Menu
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\cheat_menu\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\cheat_menu\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load asset bundles for Cheat Menu as no asset bundles folder existed!
[Info   :cheat_menu/images/icon.png] registering path "cheat_menu/images/icon.png"
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for notebook
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for notebook
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\notebook\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\notebook\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load asset bundles for notebook as no asset bundles folder existed!
[Info   :notebook/images/icon.png] registering path "notebook/images/icon.png"
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Loading addressables for Suicide Burn
[Info   :Addressables Loader] Did not find addressables for Suicide Burn
[Info   :Space Warp] Attempting to load localizations from C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\suicide_burn\localizations
[Info   :Space Warp] C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\suicide_burn\localizations does not exist, not loading localizations.
[Info   :Asset Loader] Did not load asset bundles for Suicide Burn as no asset bundles folder existed!
[Info   :suicide_burn/images/icon.png] registering path "suicide_burn/images/icon.png"
[Info   :Space Warp] Unable to check version for resonant_orbit_calculator due to error Malformed URL
[Info   :RendezvousCheat] RendezvousCheat/images/icon.png
[Info   :RendezvousCheat] RegisterButton
[Info   :  HarmonyX] ### Harmony id=com.github.colinzeidler.hide_distant_orbits, version=2.9.0.0, location=C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\core\0Harmony.dll, env/clr=4.0.30319.42000, platform=Win32NT, ptrsize:runtime/env=8/Bits64, Windows
### Started from virtual void HideOrbits.HideOrbitsPlugin::OnInitialized(), location C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\hide_orbits\hide_orbits.dll
### At 2023-03-28 10.13.07
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Patching void KSP.Map.OrbitRenderer::UpdateOrbitStyling() with 0 prefixes, 1 postfixes, 0 transpilers, 0 finalizers
1 postfixes:
* static void HideOrbits.OrbitHiderPatch::OrbitRenderer_UpdateOrbitStyling(System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary<KSP.Sim.impl.IGGuid, KSP.Map.OrbitRenderer+OrbitRenderData> ____orbitRenderData)

[Info   :  HarmonyX] Running ILHook manipulator on void KSP.Map.OrbitRenderer::UpdateOrbitStyling()
[Info   :Hide Orbits] OrbitHiding: True
[Info   :com.github.ColinZeidler.VesselRenamer] Initialized Plugin
[Info   :  HarmonyX] ### Harmony id=CommunityFixes.Fix.VesselLandedState.VesselLandedStateFix, version=2.9.0.0, location=C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\core\0Harmony.dll, env/clr=4.0.30319.42000, platform=Win32NT, ptrsize:runtime/env=8/Bits64, Windows
### Started from void CommunityFixes.Fix.BaseFix::.ctor(), location C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\community_fixes\community_fixes.dll
[Info   :Community Fixes] Fix VesselLandedStateFix is enabled
[Info   :  HarmonyX] ### Harmony id=CommunityFixes.Fix.SeparationCommNet.SeparationCommNetFix, version=2.9.0.0, location=C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\core\0Harmony.dll, env/clr=4.0.30319.42000, platform=Win32NT, ptrsize:runtime/env=8/Bits64, Windows
### Started from void CommunityFixes.Fix.BaseFix::.ctor(), location C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\community_fixes\community_fixes.dll
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Patching virtual void KSP.Sim.impl.TelemetryComponent::OnUpdate(double universalTime, double deltaUniversalTime) with 1 prefixes, 0 postfixes, 0 transpilers, 0 finalizers
1 prefixes:
* static void CommunityFixes.Fix.SeparationCommNet.TelemetryComponent_OnUpdate::Prefix(KSP.Sim.impl.TelemetryComponent __instance)

[Info   :  HarmonyX] Running ILHook manipulator on virtual void KSP.Sim.impl.TelemetryComponent::OnUpdate(double universalTime, double deltaUniversalTime)
[Info   :Community Fixes] Fix SeparationCommNetFix is enabled
[Info   :  HarmonyX] ### Harmony id=CommunityFixes.Fix.KSP2SaveFix.KSP2SaveFix, version=2.9.0.0, location=C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\core\0Harmony.dll, env/clr=4.0.30319.42000, platform=Win32NT, ptrsize:runtime/env=8/Bits64, Windows
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Patching virtual object KSP.Sim.impl.VesselComponent::GetState() with 1 prefixes, 0 postfixes, 0 transpilers, 0 finalizers
1 prefixes:
* static void CommunityFixes.Fix.KSP2SaveFix.KSP2SaveFix_GetState::Prefix(KSP.Sim.impl.VesselComponent __instance)

[Info   :  HarmonyX] Running ILHook manipulator on virtual object KSP.Sim.impl.VesselComponent::GetState()
[Info   :Community Fixes] Fix KSP2SaveFix is enabled
[Info   :  HarmonyX] ### Harmony id=CommunityFixes.Fix.F2HideUIFix.F2HideUIFix, version=2.9.0.0, location=C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\core\0Harmony.dll, env/clr=4.0.30319.42000, platform=Win32NT, ptrsize:runtime/env=8/Bits64, Windows
[Info   :  HarmonyX] Patching void KSP.UI.Flight.UIFlightHud::OnFlightHudCanvasActiveChanged(bool isVisible) with 0 prefixes, 1 postfixes, 0 transpilers, 0 finalizers
1 postfixes:
* static void CommunityFixes.Fix.F2HideUIFix.F2HideUIFix::UIFlightHud_OnFlightHudCanvasActiveChanged(bool isVisible)

[Info   :  HarmonyX] Running ILHook manipulator on void KSP.UI.Flight.UIFlightHud::OnFlightHudCanvasActiveChanged(bool isVisible)
[Info   :Community Fixes] Fix F2HideUIFix is enabled
[Info   :Community Fixes] Community Fixes finished loading.
[Info   :  HarmonyX] ### Harmony id=harmony-auto-802b57fc-b767-4344-b318-2530f0dc2d27, version=2.9.0.0, location=C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\core\0Harmony.dll, env/clr=4.0.30319.42000, platform=Win32NT, ptrsize:runtime/env=8/Bits64, Windows
### Started from virtual void Kalkulator.KalkulatorPlugin::OnInitialized(), location C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\kalkulator\kalkulator.dll
[Info   :Kalkulator] Calculator Anywhere: False
[Info   :  HarmonyX] ### Harmony id=harmony-auto-e0974ac8-5c12-45c5-aceb-2a9991b685e5, version=2.9.0.0, location=C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\core\0Harmony.dll, env/clr=4.0.30319.42000, platform=Win32NT, ptrsize:runtime/env=8/Bits64, Windows
### Started from virtual void ResonantOrbitCalculator.ResonantOrbitCalculatorPlugin::OnInitialized(), location C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\resonant_orbit_calculator\resonant_orbit_calculator.dll
[Info   :Resonant Orbit Calculator] Option 1: my_value
[Info   :Maneuver Node Controller] Loaded
[Info   :ToolbarBackend] App bar creation event started: Flight
[Info   :ToolbarBackend] Added appbar button: BTN-RCBtn
[Info   :ToolbarBackend] Added appbar button: BTN-HideOrbitsFlight
[Info   :ToolbarBackend] Added appbar button: BTN-ReV
[Info   :ToolbarBackend] Added appbar button: BTN-LazyOrbitButton
[Info   :ToolbarBackend] Added appbar button: BTN-KalkulatorFlight
[Info   :ToolbarBackend] Added appbar button: BTN-ResonantOrbitCalculatorFlight
[Info   :ToolbarBackend] Added appbar button: BTN-KontrolSystem
[Info   :ToolbarBackend] Added appbar button: BTN-ManeuverNodeController
[Info   :ToolbarBackend] Added appbar button: BTN-MicroEngineerBtn
[Info   :ToolbarBackend] Added appbar button: BTN-Cheat
[Info   :ToolbarBackend] Added appbar button: BTN-NB
[Info   :ToolbarBackend] Added appbar button: BTN-SB
[Info   :CF/Separation CommNet Fix] Refreshed CommNet from 86000000000/True to 0/False
[Info   :CF/Separation CommNet Fix] Refreshed CommNet from 0/False to 86000000000/True
[Info   :CF/Separation CommNet Fix] Refreshed CommNet from 0/False to 86000000000/True
[Info   :KontrolSystem2] Stop all processes due to mode change Flight -> Unknown
[Info   :KontrolSystem2] Stop all processes due to mode change Unknown -> Flight
[Info   :CF/Separation CommNet Fix] Refreshed CommNet from 86000000000/True to 0/False
[Info   :KontrolSystem2] Stop all processes due to mode change Flight -> Unknown
[Info   :KontrolSystem2] Stop all processes due to mode change Unknown -> Flight
[Info   :CF/Separation CommNet Fix] Refreshed CommNet from 0/False to 50000000/True
[Info   :CF/Separation CommNet Fix] Refreshed CommNet from 50000000/True to 0/False
[Info   :CF/Separation CommNet Fix] Refreshed CommNet from 0/False to 50000000/True

Thanks. As you said I can't see only one error line with K2-D2 loading. No exception and no details.  

What is your spacewarp version ?. I should perhaps need update from that side. Thanks for the report 

Does anyone have met this loading trouble ?

Edited by cfloutier

Hello, I've rebuild with the lastest Spacewarp and corrected the KSP version accepted. This was, I think, the cause of the laoding trouble.

Other News are :

• landing controller is on a good progress
  • New Maneuver node added.

I Hope there will be a new release soon. 

• 2 weeks later...