Request a flag!

Thobewill10

Can I get a flag that's about 80% solar eclipse with the words Duxit Ventus superimposed inside the sphere in a metallic NASA type font?

I tried to put this together in GIMP but I fail badly with the text.

Could anyone with more graphic design skill than me (should be easy, I think about 80% of the human race probably fit the bill) change the 'J' in this image to a 'K'?

813617172.jpg?1381146016

I'd like to use it as the base of my Kerbal Aerospace Exploration Agency flag.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Could anyone help me with a Portuguese flag colors containing a yellow decoupler ring and a "Saturn V" rocket being "split" in it's separation phase?

some links:

Portuguese flag

HhBMPjw.png

Yellow decoupler ring

saturn-v-separation.jpg

My idea...

9DKJj9o.png

The arrow would be the saturn V rocket and it's first stage separation, for example...

Thanks in advance! :D

Can I get a flag that is Pringle Corp. Use of the Pringle guy is not necessary, though if you think that is better creatively, go right ahead. I actually have very little direction for this, but perhaps something along the lines of the Moving Parts Experts stock flag? I would also like two versions, one with a background (any color, preferably blue I guess) and one that is transparent.

Thanks!

So I thought mine was going to be fairly simple, but the more I thought about it, the longer the explanation got in my mind. But I'll try to keep this simple...

I'm looking for a flag for my new playthrough of the Kerbal Exploration Research Agency, or KERA. I'm looking for a flag with the letters on it, in the SpaceX font or something close to it. I'd like to have the K made with that divided look the X in SpaceX has. I was thinking the color would be standard SpaceX colors, light blue with grey accents. For a background, I'm thinking a starfield, with maybe a portion of Kerbin on the bottom of it, offset so it's filling one corner, but not the other.

Edited by Ghostshark27

I would like the background of my flag to be a decent sized hex-grid with smooth edges instead of corners. The outline between the hexes should be bold. The colors I want are Royal blue hexes, teal outline, and I want a white space station silhouette made out of the hexes on the right side of the flag. in the bottom left hand corner i want three hexes that are side-by-side to be white with the letters O-E-S in them (one for each hex) and the letters are to be black and a font that fits with the hexagon theme please. Also, don't put any shading on it such as adding the ripples in the flag, just have it plain.

Edited by Eussorus

Hey Thobewill10, are you still making flags?

If so, I would like a flag with a red star with a black outline in the middle of the flag. The star will be encompassed in a white circle. On the right side will be a yellow area. On the left side will be an orange area. The to areas will not touch at the edge of the circle. There will be a white gap between them. It will look similar to the Kerbal's Republic of Moho you have up there, but it will be rotated 90 degrees. Thank you! You can message me back if my instructions were unclear.

- Vasant

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to try and fulfil the unfulfilled requests, but:

Could someone do a black bear paw with red claws and a white background? Im planning a save "Black Bear Industries".

This is too vague.

Can I get a version of the BSA logo cropped to flag size? We're (hopefully) going to be using KSP to help teach Space Exploration merit badge at the camp where I work, and I thought it would be a nice touch. A vector version of the badge itself would also be cool.

Do you still want this?

Can I get a flag that's about 80% solar eclipse with the words Duxit Ventus superimposed inside the sphere in a metallic NASA type font?

I tried to put this together in GIMP but I fail badly with the text.

This is too vague.

Could anyone with more graphic design skill than me (should be easy, I think about 80% of the human race probably fit the bill) change the 'J' in this image to a 'K'?

https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/813617172.jpg?1381146016

I'd like to use it as the base of my Kerbal Aerospace Exploration Agency flag.

Thanks in advance.

Someone already did this.

Can I get a flag that is Pringle Corp. Use of the Pringle guy is not necessary, though if you think that is better creatively, go right ahead. I actually have very little direction for this, but perhaps something along the lines of the Moving Parts Experts stock flag? I would also like two versions, one with a background (any color, preferably blue I guess) and one that is transparent.

Thanks!

It's unlikely you'll get that. Getting the font accurate is too much work.

....with grey accents.

What does that mean?

I would like the background of my flag to be a decent sized hex-grid with smooth edges instead of corners. The outline between the hexes should be bold. The colors I want are Royal blue hexes, teal outline, and I want a white space station silhouette made out of the hexes on the right side of the flag. in the bottom left hand corner i want three hexes that are side-by-side to be white with the letters O-E-S in them (one for each hex) and the letters are to be black and a font that fits with the hexagon theme please. Also, don't put any shading on it such as adding the ripples in the flag, just have it plain.

This is really hard to follow.

@everyone. DRAW SKETCHES OF WHAT YOU WANT.

edit

Hi!

Could anyone help me with a Portuguese flag colors containing a yellow decoupler ring and a "Saturn V" rocket being "split" in it's separation phase?

The ring would have to be tiny if you want the whole rocket visible.

Edited by Cpt. Kipard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello I was hoping I could get this made into a flag:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii605/therealcrow999/ravenandsun2colorleftfacing_zps3e6785ed.png

Of course take out the tiny text on flag already. I don't want a white background. I would Like RSA on there, stands for Raven Space Agency. Maybe kind of circularized on left to go with flow of circle, if that doesn't look good go with anything that does look good. I am not the artist. And maybe a KSP rocket some where to tie it into the theme of the game. Just let your imagination go, I'm sure someone will do an amazing job. Of course I like the wavy flag look that all the flags have, which I seen on here so far.

Thanks!

ravenandsun2colorleftfacing_zps3e6785ed.png

I'm bumping this up to see if anyone is around to make this. Here is website link: http://www.sa-cinn.com/Decals.htm

I really don't know size and dimensions of a picture you guys need, but this is all I have.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii605/therealcrow999/ravenandsun2colorleftfacing_zps3e6785ed.png

I'm bumping this up to see if anyone is around to make this. Here is website link: http://www.sa-cinn.com/Decals.htm

I really don't know size and dimensions of a picture you guys need, but this is all I have.

Those are copyrighted images. While you could make it yourself pretty easily, if someone made it and gave it to you, that is distribution and it's against the law.

what background color?

text included or no?

Edit:

Those are copyrighted images. While you could make it yourself pretty easily, if someone made it and gave it to you, that is distribution and it's against the law.

Nevermind....

Something based around this seal (with perhaps a Kerbodyne colour scheme?) would be lovely.

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah120/craigmotbey/Kerbal/ef18cd423c3be74f988e327cd884ca01_zpsfc37c3f5.jpg

sorry buddy thats outa my league, was staring at that for the past half hour trying to figure out where to start...my head hurts now

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.