[1.0.2] Vessel Viewer

PeteTimesSix

On 5/18/2016 at 10:48 PM, Synthesis said:

No, there's a testing version just a few posts above yours.

Also, I feel compelled to point out--astronauts carried machetes too, and I'm pretty sure they still carry survival knives. :)

Derp... temporary blindness is the bane of my existence.

But did they have rifles and shotguns when flying up to the ISS?

On 5/24/2016 at 2:36 PM, Andem said:

Derp... temporary blindness is the bane of my existence.

But did they have rifles and shotguns when flying up to the ISS?

On their return vehicles, yeah. That's sort fo the whole point. 

Granted, since the retirement of the STS has left the Soyuz TMA as the only regular manned spacecraft, presumably they use the survival kits Baikonur gives them--so Russian knives instead of American ones. :D

8 hours ago, habix said:

Works for me just fine with other 75+ 1.1.2 mods..

Oh, okay. In that case all we need is for somebody to make that information more public.

EDIT: we also need a new download.

Edited by RocketSquid

On 6/4/2016 at 2:32 PM, RocketSquid said:

Oh, okay. In that case all we need is for somebody to make that information more public.

EDIT: we also need a new download.

Er, I'm not sure whether to make a new thread or something. I've tweaked the source code from the previous version to make it compatible with 1.1.2 and recompiled it with the latest version of RPM.

Vessel Viewer (Should work with KSP 1.1.2 and RPM 0.26.0)

Source

I'm pretty happy to keep compiling it with new versions of RPM etc. but I'm not really in a position to make any major commitments. I'll start a new thread if that's the consensus. I guess it is not worth trying to contact the OP, he seems to have been inactive for over a year.

2 hours ago, Luke Duckwalker said:

Do you think this mod will ever be uploaded on CKAN? Or is its development stopped?

I think that @RealTimeShepherd has taken over development, or has at least recompiled it to the latest version.

On ‎08‎.‎06‎.‎2016 at 6:53 PM, Luke Duckwalker said:

Do you think this mod will ever be uploaded on CKAN? Or is its development stopped?

It's on CKAN, marked for 1.0.5, with configs for 0.25 (!).

On ‎06‎.‎06‎.‎2016 at 10:25 PM, RealTimeShepherd said:

Er, I'm not sure whether to make a new thread or something. I've tweaked the source code from the previous version to make it compatible with 1.1.2 and recompiled it with the latest version of RPM.

Vessel Viewer (Should work with KSP 1.1.2 and RPM 0.26.0)

Source

I'm pretty happy to keep compiling it with new versions of RPM etc. but I'm not really in a position to make any major commitments. I'll start a new thread if that's the consensus. I guess it is not worth trying to contact the OP, he seems to have been inactive for over a year.

Feedback: it seems to work, but the wireframes seem quite dense, and there is pronounced lag restricted to IVA with VV screen on.

Could be Ven's fancy part meshes.

3 hours ago, Luke Duckwalker said:

I don't know what this means. Does it mean that it works for 1.0.5 and lower versions? What are the configs you refer to?

Sorry if I ask, but I'm really clueless :unsure:

Technically it has separate configs to work with Blizzy's toolbar and with RPM also listed in CKAN.

On 06/06/2016 at 4:25 PM, RealTimeShepherd said:

I'll start a new thread if that's the consensus. I guess it is not worth trying to contact the OP, he seems to have been inactive for over a year.

The thing about starting a new thread is that it's much more noticeable for people to find out that there is a new version somewhere else :) What happens in this case (original author gone) is sometimes a mod edits the OP to link it to the new version.

On 6/24/2016 at 9:03 PM, DespairingSquid said:

Any 1.1.3 versions made yet?

It's hard to tell without a new page

Ah yeah OK, I will start a new thread then

I am short of time right now though, so in the meantime here is Vessel View 0.7 for KSP 1.1.3 and RPM 0.27.0