[OLD]Tundra Exploration

tygoo7

I love mod with a stock look I like it more when it's spacex parts. Excellent mod. And When it's going to be an uptade? And what have you already done for the next version? I would be very glad to see a Ghidorah 2.5m and another Ghidora 3.75m, so you can choose.

I honestly can't wait to work on this mod again but sadly my computer is still preventing me due to some hardware problems. Hopefully I'll be able to get it fixed and sorted out by this week.

On 10/8/2016 at 9:54 AM, Noah_Blade said:

@tygoo7 will you make a falcon 1 [ Ghidorah 1 ] at some point it would be a cool addition to the mod

That's actually not a bad idea.

On 10/8/2016 at 11:35 AM, CobaltWolf said:

Can you make a New Glenn by next weekend?

Yes master.

On 10/8/2016 at 4:04 PM, SpaceBliss said:

I love mod with a stock look I like it more when it's spacex parts. Excellent mod. And When it's going to be an uptade? And what have you already done for the next version? I would be very glad to see a Ghidorah 2.5m and another Ghidora 3.75m, so you can choose.

It'll be done when it's done. As of now, the V2 is pretty much done. It's just a matter of finishing the F9 and Cargo Dragon. Not so sure about making another larger Ghidorah other than the planned ITS Booster.

Edited by tygoo7

Cobalt.... go back to your own thread. Stop bothering the good tygoo7. But yeah, tygoo7, add a falcon 1, and make it so that the little slant at the top of the dragon v2 isn't there, so we can put any docking port on it.

On 30-9-2016 at 2:22 AM, SpaceBadger007 said:

So I made this mars rover mission that would not have been possible without Tundra Exploration, so a HUGE thank you Tygoo for making this awesome mod!

Here is the mission, hope you enjoy.  http://imgur.com/a/jjb9l

Used the updated Smart Parts mod for 1.2. (Took me like 20 attempts to get everything right..ish.. Still not perfect bc I use tooo much fuel. #BackToWork!

13 hours ago, hieywiey said:

Raptor engines & BFR??

Not sure what you mean, but I used the stock Ghidorah 9 launcher and put it aside so it works just like the real 9 Heavy.

Edited by damonvv

3 hours ago, Capt. Hunt said:

just thought I'd mention, the solar panel on the trunk no longer appears to be working in 1.2.

As far as I know Near Future Solar isn't updated for 1.2 yet.

Edited by damonvv

17 hours ago, Capt. Hunt said:

just thought I'd mention, the solar panel on the trunk no longer appears to be working in 1.2.

Can kinda confirm it works with newest 1.2 NFS. Only thing that is missing is the internal antenna. Doesn't seem to have connection straight away.

A question, what is the reason to not have SAS on the Gigan pod? I find myself having a hard time docking without SAS :rolleyes:

Also, without the Cargo Dragon, I wouldn't have send much supplies to my station <3

VV7dHN9.jpg

On 25/10/2016 at 1:39 AM, damonvv said:

A question, what is the reason to not have SAS on the Gigan pod? I find myself having a hard time docking without SAS :rolleyes:

Also, without the Cargo Dragon, I wouldn't have send much supplies to my station <3

Wow, weird. I guess you can add it by editing the config, but I never noticed--I've always had MechJeb do all the work.

2 hours ago, Z3R0_0NL1N3 said:

Wow, weird. I guess you can add it by editing the config, but I never noticed--I've always had MechJeb do all the work.

Not really a MechJeb fan, I always want to do everything myself. For now I put a prope in the trunk that has SAS. Hope in the future I don't have to do that :D

On 10/25/2016 at 3:39 AM, damonvv said:

VV7dHN9.jpg

First of all, awesome station. Second of all, that is weird. I'll have to check the config and fix that when I revamp it.

EDIT:

0y8edR.jpg 

Edited by tygoo7