All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Some rockets?You mean most rockets, cause anything than a basic design will fail to follow a good path with locked prograde.
  3. Still room for abuse. "Hey can I join you?" "I don't know." "I only want to see what you're working on." "Okay." [Ninjamaster_123 has joined the build process] *Ninjamaster_123 proceeds to randomly and quickly add and delete parts before they can be kicked.* "Hahahahhahahahaha" - Ninjamaster_123
  4. With better planetary features(more detailed terrain, scatter, interesting places) coming with KPS2, even the old-sized planets should "feel" bigger for exploration, but i do agree that we could use double-sized globes.
  5. I would hardly call it "punishing" when I am providing free content link is in my sig, any good boy knows what to do
  6. It's dark at this distance, and habitat windows are anyway frozen, who cares about the sun.
  7. Ow, I would love this! It'd be nice to have your instruments on a separate (smaller) screen.
  8. Not on the lastest istance of the problem, I wanted to remove any possible influence. Not that I know, but this got me thinking It's possible that Steam cloud-saving some old cfg from older versions and-or weird mods on previous installs? How to be sure that all the configuration files are updated and not roll-backed by Steam? PS I don't have a settings.cfg in the saves only the one in the main folder. Here my main folder Settings.cfg: https://pastebin.com/KSW7nd2W Here my main folder Physics.cfg: https://pastebin.com/JecRuND2
  9. No room for abuse if you make it request-approved only.
  10. Well I can understand why you feel this way as in 99.9% of the time, people will not give any feedback unless something get broken. I often find that something is broken but no one bothered reporting it, so your not alone in this feeling. Still I know that many players used your mods, not only for play but also for usucational purposes which you should not underestimate. Despite the neglect, I still think you should not punish the community as a whole as there are surely many players that did appreciate your work which should not go to waste, which would be a real pitty.
  11. Death Star had. And it's a craft.
  12. 66 (+) Forgot to say that my cruise missile carries a nuclear warhead. Hats off trying to survive that. *Cruise missile hits enemy*
  13. Top node is always either a docking port or parachute. I would definitely use the LES if it attached without needing the node.
  14. I believe certain debatable phenomena are just compromises to gameplay experience like said above.
  15. It surely appeared only with this modded parts for now.
  16. I'm not using the forum to promote my mods anymore. it has proven to be useless as I got zero feedback out of it
  17. Some people like Scott Manley WILL test the gravitational effects between ships, and some people like Danny2462 WILL use the gravity between ships for docking. I do agree that Lagrange points make for excellent space stations.
  18. Might i suggest that we leave this thread fading in peace? Reasonable responses have been made by many, yet OP insists to be upset about KSP2. There's no point to argue against anything anymore.
  19. I figured it could be an oversight. Honestly, OPM is supposed to be a bit of a difficulty boost in a number of ways, so the idea that you need inefficient high-dV transfers to complete some contracts is not especially far fetched.
  20. Well, I ended up deciding to use PlayYourWay, but still, I may want to come back to this later- either in another 1.7 playthrough or after this mod is updated- and after Kopernicus stops causing problems with Breaking Ground. If you or someone else picks this mod up again, I recommend working on making it easier to configure for zero-contract or few-contracts playthroughs, since PlayYourWay doesn't look to be updating any time soon. And, I'm sure plenty of other people are like me, and want to worry about funds but without being constrained by progression contracts.
  21. One important point here is that maximum speed is kind of maximum acceleration * player boring level doing long burns. say 4g * 1 hour or 144 km/s, with 10 g this is 360 km/s That is unlike they have added background burns.
  22. It would certainly give sandbox and career play a whole new dimension if we could set up automated supply routes and missions. That would be a pretty big departure however, and would introduce all kinds of complications especially for career mode. For example, every mission would necessarily cost funds. What happens if you do a multi-year timewarp on an interstellar mission? Without also automated income, you'll quickly run out and your space program will die. This means that you'd have to introduce mechanics for bringing in automated income during timewarp, which is... well, a whole set of new gameplay systems. So yeah cool, but there are things I'd rather see the devs spend their precious hours on.
  23. Even if you could get a D2 to NRHO with crew, it would have too little volume, which is why we need Orion.
  24. okay.. thanks.. I did not scroll down to notice anything besides the stock...
  1. Load more activity