"Plan Kappa" - A KSP graphic novel (Jeb is back in Chapter 53! Well, kinda.)

Parkaboy

11 hours ago, FyunchClick said:

LOL. Well, at least I guessed the cat part right. :)

Well, there are a few others that don't involve cats, but involve on-the-job injuries I've suffered.  There's also an SOP at the company that builds our firetrucks involving removing sharp edges on certain parts after I gashed my finger on something.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Aperture Science said:

Wow, it's been a while, huh?

Sorry, I've been dealing with personal issues, as well as the end of the semester, which is a busy time for us teachers. I haven't even touched KSP for the last couple of weeks, and probably won't be able to put out a new chapter for at least the next two. Stay tuned and be patient. Well get back to our normal schedule by July, I promise!

Okay, then! No need to be sorry - delays are better than no comic at all :D

Good luck with whatever you're going through!

I will be patient. I hope nothing breaks with 1.1.3 for you, but just a heads up KAC appears to be broken right now. Got anything special planned for the 50th chapter?

Edited by Ultimate Steve

1 hour ago, Parkaboy said:

Sorry, I've been dealing with personal issues, as well as the end of the semester, which is a busy time for us teachers. I haven't even touched KSP for the last couple of weeks, and probably won't be able to put out a new chapter for at least the next two. Stay tuned and be patient. Well get back to our normal schedule by July, I promise!

You're a teacher?  No wonder you've been busy! 

Good luck with everything.  See you when you get back!  :D

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, TheDestroyer111 said:

When is the next chapter of this or Demum Perveniemus? I think the school year is already over...

Hey, as another person who writes these stories, don't try bugging the author for more content. Me personally, it puts me off from writing more, and you never know what is happening IRL for that person. It could be stressing the author.

@Parkaboy will put something up. Just hang tight.

Hey, folks! Sorry about the delay. I started working on chapter 50, trying to overcome a little bit of writer's block, but I suffered a little accident and injured my left eye, so I'm staying away from the computer for a few days in order to give it a rest. I'll be back next week or, at most, at August.

22 minutes ago, Parkaboy said:

Hey, folks! Sorry about the delay. I started working on chapter 50, trying to overcome a little bit of writer's block, but I suffered a little accident and injured my left eye, so I'm staying away from the computer for a few days in order to give it a rest. I'll be back next week or, at most, at August.

Writer's Block sucks. And I'm sorry to hear about your eye.

I wish for a safe and speedy recovery. Good luck, see you in August!

2 hours ago, Parkaboy said:

Sorry ta hear about the eye. If it makes you feel better, I'd give you a "get Well Soon" cake :)

Stay Determined! to heal at least haha :wink:

On 7/21/2016 at 3:25 PM, Parkaboy said:

Sorry to hear about what happened. May your eye heal up quick!

Hey, everyone! Thanks for the patience! Here's chapter 50!

MQKkN5L.jpg

wwejSTA.jpg

Gr6Ah5n.jpg

7pnkHJq.jpg

txne1np.jpg

8ikPTxJ.jpg

978NmBH.jpg

EEN7Alx.jpg

6N0qivz.jpg

A couple of thoughts about the chapter:

- EVAing down to Gilly is really easy. You can pretty much fall from 100km and still bounce.

- The gillyquake did in fact happened. Probably some KAS-related issue, causing the base to jiggle uncontrollably. Fortunately only the solar panels broke, and the phenomenon stopped after I left only one attachment point between the base and the ground.

I love it how you don't just leave a cliffhanger for every reveal, but you still manage to leave us something to chew over whilst we're waiting for the next installment.

Thank you for the update, @Parkaboy, and I hope you're feeling better.