[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

Yeah, and it's not like they had an immediate 1.1.1 patch, and another 1.1.2 a short period after that, with modders trying to keep up. Oh wait, they did :lol:. It's just not realistic to expect modders to already have their mods updated so "you" [generic] can play on a pre-release that may still change (as it already has during the builds released so far).

1 minute ago, CobaltWolf said:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm perfectly happy with the arrangement we have set up between BDB and CryoEngines, and I don't feel any need to change it up. :)

The relationship has required practically no work on my part to sustain, so it's the best kind of relationship, really :P.

13 minutes ago, Nertea said:

In all seriousness though, I don't look in other people's threads quite enough, and this is some beautiful work you're doing here. 

Aww, shucks. :blush: That means a lot man. I've spent a lot of time looking at your parts (among others) trying to pick up the style.

4 minutes ago, RedParadize said:

Squad should set up a forum section reserved to modders. Would be a nice way for you guys to talk with each other without having to support the pesky peasant that we are.

Thats what 3rd party applications were invented for.