[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

Concluded my Eve mission - Brought my orbital period from 6 days to 1 hour, 4 minutes; separation, deorbit, and with luck I managed to land within the mountainous region kilometers from a shoreline. After successful landing, the Centaur Relay got the go ahead to extend it's mission - It now serves as a guardian overlooking the purple jewel

sbFdM7r.png

Vt2uyYc.png

mezZ21m.png

On 9/23/2016 at 10:10 AM, legoclone09 said:

I think we need more launching around here.

*Video Cliped*

Tyler Raiz... one of my favorite YouTubers right next to @Felbourn Aka Bob Fitch

Edited by Noah_Blade
Removed Video Embed to Reduce Fourm Bloat

34 minutes ago, Abrecan said:

Concluded my Eve mission - Brought my orbital period from 6 days to 1 hour, 4 minutes; separation, deorbit, and with luck I managed to land within the mountainous region kilometers from a shoreline. After successful landing, the Centaur Relay got the go ahead to extend it's mission - It now serves as a guardian overlooking the purple jewel

Wow! Awesome!

27 minutes ago, Noah_Blade said:

Hey @CobaltWolf will the Lunar/Munar Lander be Compatible with KIS so it can work with the ALSEP mod you worked on?

P.S. can some one please help me figure out how to embed imgur and fourm pages? 

Yes

No. Not me at least. I've been stuck on mobile for a while. 

Edited by VenomousRequiem

33 minutes ago, Jack Wolfe said:

A little more Saturn I-B love, this time launching an Advanced "Blue" Gemini:

b-but that's a Saturn I!

30 minutes ago, Noah_Blade said:

Hey @CobaltWolf will the Lunar/Munar Lander be Compatible with KIS so it can work with the ALSEP mod you worked on?

P.S. can some one please help me figure out how to embed imgur and fourm pages? 

It has placement points for the SEP storage lockers; the lockers need to have their scale adjusted in the next update though.

And you can't anymore. Imgur broke it because it turns out, there's no money to be made hosting images, but there is plenty to be made in being a social media website.

1 minute ago, CobaltWolf said:

b-but that's a Saturn I!

It has placement points for the SEP storage lockers; the lockers need to have their scale adjusted in the next update though.

And you can't anymore. Imgur broke it because it turns out, there's no money to be made hosting images, but there is plenty to be made in being a social media website.

Okay, How do embed image files and fourm pages?

23 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

b-but that's a Saturn I!

Well to be fair they were having server crashes because they couldn't maintain them well enough, so now they have ads....so when you go to a link you see the adds that you wouldn't see if it was just embedded. Understandable, but still not 'understandable' if you know what I mean.

3 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Are those... LR-105s..? On the S-IV? At first I was thinking about what you did to my RP configs, then I realized it was a different engine. 

They are indeed. She needed a little more kick than the default configuration provided.