[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

7 minutes ago, davidy12 said:

May I ask, are you going to make the legs detachable?

People are asking you to remove the pics from your quotes so they don't bloat up the thread. I'd appreciate it as well.

And yes, the legs will also be available separately.

I was having a bit of fun rendering it, so I decided to do a bit more... now I feel like I have to make one for everything! T.T

re4xTMB.png

23 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

People are asking you to remove the pics from your quotes so they don't bloat up the thread. I'd appreciate it as well.

And yes, the legs will also be available separately.

I was having a bit of fun rendering it, so I decided to do a bit more... now I feel like I have to make one for everything! T.T

EPICNESS!!! 

Oh and @CobaltWolf: (I'm not sure if you intended this), but did you always intend to put SXT's MEM IVA into the SINA? (I just flew it for the first time)

4 minutes ago, davidy12 said:

EPICNESS!!! 

Oh and @CobaltWolf: (I'm not sure if you intended this), but did you always intend to put SXT's MEM IVA into the SINA? (I just flew it for the first time)

No. There is a dedicated one being made by a volunteer but it won't be fully textured IIRC. It will need another volunteer to finish it.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

EDIT: @davidy12 is that $100 donation for IVAs still on the table? I'll make sure they get done then :P

Edited by CobaltWolf

15 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

No. There is a dedicated one being made by a volunteer but it won't be fully textured IIRC. It will need another volunteer to finish it.

EDIT: @davidy12 is that $100 donation for IVAs still on the table? I'll make sure they get done then :P

Nice work

Unfortunately, on the money, your going to have to wait until I get my next paycheck when I get back home. ~Late October-November

I'll definitely give it to you before the end of the year. Promise.

Edited by davidy12

13 minutes ago, DiscoSlelge said:

~coupe~

It looks nice tho.

thanks bruh

12 minutes ago, akron said:

Don't believe the hype. It was faked

~snip~

Kappa. Seriously though. Looks awesome

LOL! It actually did have a three-point light setup... sooo, yeah.

6 minutes ago, davidy12 said:

Unfortunately, on the money, your going to have to wait until I get my next paycheck when I get back home. ~Late October-November

I'll definitely give it to you before the end of the year. Promise.

Oh dear, are you serious? I brought it up as a joke; if you want to donate go ahead but I don't need 100 of your dollars haha.

3 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

LOL! It actually did have a three-point light setup... sooo, yeah.

Oh dear, are you serious? I brought it up as a joke; if you want to donate go ahead but I don't need 100 of your dollars haha.

Oh, okay then :D

I'll tell you what. Since I promised to give you SOME $, I guess I'll spend some of my Christmas $ on that. :D

ALSO, HOW DARE YOU FAKE THE LANDING!!!!

Edited by davidy12

33 minutes ago, akron said:

Don't believe the hype. It was faked

O8n8Aij.png

Kappa. Seriously though. Looks awesome

The shadows are in different directions because the sun is only a few K kilometers away from the flat earth so the moon is hit by the sun directly and bouncing off of the flat earth from a different angle.

I still don't get why there is not a flat earth mod out there.

Edited by Jimbodiah

I don't know if this has been asked and it isn't a request I'm just curious. Do you plan on or have considered making a rover for the MEM. I know @alexustasmade an awesome foldable and constructa me rover using KAS. If you are considering one and don't m ow how to make it foldable/constructable you could reach out to him. 

1 hour ago, sp1989 said:

I don't know if this has been asked and it isn't a request I'm just curious. Do you plan on or have considered making a rover for the MEM. I know @alexustasmade an awesome foldable and constructa me rover using KAS. If you are considering one and don't m ow how to make it foldable/constructable you could reach out to him. 

If I make one, it will be in Surface Experiments Pack. And it would just be KAS constructable (since that is already a dependency for that mod). In the meantime, I believe @RoverDude's PackRat is still around.

On 9/20/2016 at 3:04 PM, CobaltWolf said:

Nice! I looked at some pics of it just now, I'm not sure what I'm looking at. It *seems* like the casing (with the propellant) and the nozzle were transported separately... Maybe @TimothyC can help? Or even @MKSheppard?

z260aj1.jpgaj260.jpg

Oooh. Add a "Eject nozzle" feature for realism... because that's what the single test fire of that beast did. Nozzle got ejected at fairly high speed. :P

Just kidding. Hopefully the Kerbals are a little better with solid rocket motors. XD