[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

5 hours ago, Jack Wolfe said:

Glasnost, baby! :cool:

Почему славной Транспортный корабль снабжения на капиталистическое ракеты свиньи?
^should ^say ^Why is glorious TKS on capitalist pig rocket?
*s***posting intensifies*

Edited by legoclone09

12 hours ago, Abrecan said:

I've always used Hullcam, well... because seeing stage separation in the first row is the only way to go. Hype continues

That's awesome! Do you want to do me a favor, and check to see if the BDB cameras still work with Hullcam? I don't have it installed so I haven't had a chance to check.

Just to keep the thread going, I was putting some more work into getting the J2 done yesterday. Final polycount with those newest pipes is about 5k, so at the upper end of what I like to do. But I think the results are worth it. It has a very basic normal map on in this pic, and it still needs a spec map. That's what I think will really make this part :wink:

NTxaKHX.png

1 hour ago, CobaltWolf said:

Well, let's take it easy. I'm working hard but we simply might not be done by then. Considering how much this release matters, I'd rather make sure everything is dialed in.

I'd rather have to wait than have an EA style release.

Looking good, anyhow!

5 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

That's awesome! Do you want to do me a favor, and check to see if the BDB cameras still work with Hullcam? I don't have it installed so I haven't had a chance to check.

Funny you should ask, because I used your cameras on my Eve probe, and they work perfectly :cool:

85QtvaZ.png

Edited by Abrecan

Regarding the hype posting, y'all shouldn't blow your lids too soon. Especially if I can't make the deadline :wink:

I was thinking about things, and I thing maybe the most prudent thing to do would be to at least get a dev release build (as in a specific, packaged version) that y'all can playtest for us. That way we can get some focused feedback on a specific build, and then make changes accordingly. And then maybe the full actual release next week? Of course, that's just if I feel it isn't polished enough come Friday. There isn't *that* much left to do for the Saturn V, and then there has to be another round of polishing on the CSM and LEM (mostly the CSM). I'll just have to see how much I can get done this week.

1 minute ago, CobaltWolf said:

Regarding the hype posting, y'all shouldn't blow your lids too soon. Especially if I can't make the deadline :wink:

I was thinking about things, and I thing maybe the most prudent thing to do would be to at least get a dev release build (as in a specific, packaged version) that y'all can playtest for us. That way we can get some focused feedback on a specific build, and then make changes accordingly. And then maybe the full actual release next week? Of course, that's just if I feel it isn't polished enough come Friday. There isn't *that* much left to do for the Saturn V, and then there has to be another round of polishing on the CSM and LEM (mostly the CSM). I'll just have to see how much I can get done this week.

oh yes! pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease! (collapses on floor gasping for air)