KSA IVA Upgrade

RangeMachine

http://i.imgur.com/1czQSQ6.png

Excuse me, folks! Forgive my ignorance, please, but what is that blueish display with an almost round shape? To me it looks like a diagram of the ship but it does not match the pod...

It shows the occupied seats in the pod. It's based off the ALCOR pod, which has 3 seats. You can see that there are two spots that are red-unlit, not green-lit (because the Mk1 pod can only really contain 1 Kerbal). I dunno...Space filler I suppose?

It shows the occupied seats in the pod. It's based off the ALCOR pod, which has 3 seats. You can see that there are two spots that are red-unlit, not green-lit (because the Mk1 pod can only really contain 1 Kerbal). I dunno...Space filler I suppose?

I think so. I agree it's nice on a compatible pod, but I'm not so sure about this one... Anyway, it looks very nice and techy! ;)

I tried that. I even tried clicking a lot. Though in the way of support the world around, maybe now that somebody else told me to it will suddenly work. I will try it the next time I start KSP. Thanks Range.

The easiest way - delete this file.

TLQ2sMC.png

P.S. I did not exacly understand what this alram means. Somebody can explain me? :D

- - - Updated - - -

I missed GPWS switch, i will add it soon.

Edited by RangeMachine

Congrats, great mod!

I like very much how the IVA looks now.

Waiting for the rest of the command pods. It would be great if you could coordinate with other modders to add your IVA design to their capsules. I use extensively Kerbal Planetary Base Systems by nils277 and the cupola or command modules could look impressive with your magic touch ;)

How will you decide the order to do things now that the Mk1 pod and lander can are done? Personally I am waiting eagerly for the large lander can and Mk2 spaceplane cockpit since most of my designs seem to use these. Maybe we could do a poll?

Check the OP ;)

I feel like it'd be rather unnecessary to do the Mk1-2 pod since the ASET guy did such an amazing job with his own version. I'd like to see a Cupola and Mk3 cockpit though!

More options is not worse -- as long as we can mix and match between them. I'm rather fond of the Mk1 cockpits from this pack (three different variants): http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/96148-V5-0-RC1-released-AeroKerbin-Industries-Modified-IVAs but like what IVA Upgrade does, as well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.